stopping the wizard thing

I know you've probably already told us, but remind me what the make of your old mobile was? Did you use a disc to install software when you connected the phone up?

I THINK the problem could be that there is an entry in the registry for this device and your computer is looking for it when it boots up.

Sponsored Links
The first phone was a q tec this had a disc and also installed activesink
when plugged in now it comes up as a pc usb and starts a NEW PARTNERSHIP wizard.

I also have plugged in possibly two other cameras but with no disc in the past i cant remember,as they were not mine."no discs were used though"

I think this started with the samsung spv m700 with the disc, I tried it again recently it at first updated outlook and then said something about the device,

I have the disc but I had two phone discs and not sure if this disc is for my one or my freinds one, both discs were unused though and for the same model phone.
I may be able to find the other one
when i plug it in now it does things with the wireless adaptor
More info is in my other software post "new phone" I dont know how to look there why I am in this screen

I've been reading and apparently you can use a bluetooth device as a modem.

If you click on Start and then All Programmes, look down the list of installed software - do you see anything that might relate to any of the phones? A folder called Samsung for example?

Either that, if you're not sure, pull up the All Programmes list and do a screen shot of it and post it up.

I actually use CCleaner which gives you a complete breakdown of everything that's installed on your computer - so things that you can't find on Add/Remove Programmes show up on here.

It also allows you to clean up your registry to remove any obsolete entries but I don't want to go sending you down that road just yet - cos if anything goes wrong, you might hunt me down and kill me!

Sponsored Links

Lost me there
If you click on Start and then All Programmes, look down the list of installed software - do you see anything that might relate to any of the phones? A folder called Samsung for example?
Cant see none
I actually use CCleaner which gives you a complete breakdown of everything that's installed on your computer - so things that you can't find on Add/Remove Programmes show up on here.

It also allows you to clean up your registry to remove any obsolete entries but I don't want to go sending you down that road just yet - cos if anything goes wrong, you might hunt me down and kill me!

better not then, dont worry your safe

333rocky333";p="860850 said:

Lost me there

Kinda lost myself, but it must be to do with the bluetooth on your phone - just wondered if that was something to do with it, but I could be making it harder than it actually is.
Either that, if you're not sure, pull up the All Programmes list and do a screen shot of it and post it up.

Dont know how to make it bigger

Ooooh, 'eck, that's tiny!:eek: Despite my best efforts, I can't read it.

This is really bugging me now and I'll bet there's a really simple solution to it.

I went into Image Shack but I can't make the image any bigger cos I don't know how to on there.

You can go into MSConfig and alter the start up which might stop that pop up coming up but you'd need to know what you were looking for.

You could, of course, go for that option, but post up screen shots of each section of the startup if you want. If you want to try that, let me know and we'll go through it.

When you're uploading to ImageShack, does it give you an option to size of picture you're uploading? I use Photobucket and it just uploads the picture in the size that it was when I started.

Alison
thanks for the help but i am getting anoyed with it now

i will sort out bigger pics and get them up
Perhaps you could drop by tomorow night maybe
I have been on and off since 2pm and fed up now with the poxy thing
sorry
your help is very much apreciated ,but I aint got enough patience now, what with restoring the balls up I done earlier
see you later
R

Spent ages doing this and still too small

Oh Gawd and now I'm gonna feel guilty to say that I still can't see it. I've just had a quick look at Imageshack though and on the first page for uploading pictures, there's a checkbox saying "resize image" and the default is at the size that your pictures are showing. You need to go into that dropdown and make 'em bigger, either that, or uncheck the resize image box so that when you upload the pictures, they stay the same size as they were when you created them.

Spent ages doing this and still too small

Oh Gawd and now I'm gonna feel guilty to say that I still can't see it. I've just had a quick look at Imageshack though and on the first page for uploading pictures, there's a checkbox saying "resize image" and the default is at the size that your pictures are showing. You need to go into that dropdown and make 'em bigger, either that, or uncheck the resize image box so that when you upload the pictures, they stay the same size as they were when you created them.

I feel terrible going when you are trying so hard
My spelling may get a bit worse though
Try these

anything HP is the printer
Cannon is the real camera that is ok

If this helps
http://toshiba.icecat.biz/en/p/PSAABE-00J008EN/Equium%20A100-306.htm

computerinfo.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back