Tax Cuts And The Autumn Statement

Poor gas has no counter argument

oh dear
no the reply was absolutely spot on and not by me but by the man in charge of the labour purse strings who better to answer you ?

Sponsored Links
pathetic strawman

You have absolutely no idea about politics you are just a tribal Tory voter
so showing your limited intelligence of presuming if someone doesnt vote labour and against them then they must vote tory

A note saying "taxes are the highest in 70 years."

What a belter

That’s true young people would never support Labour, I mean look how awful the last lot were:

600,000 children lifted out of poverty
1 million pensioners lifted out of poverty
lowest NHS waiting times in its history
GP appointments in 48hrs now it’s more like 21 days
steady gdp growth
14,000 more police
36,000 more teachers
longest period of sustained low inflation since the 70s
record levels of literacy and numeracy in schools
85,000 more nurses
32,000 more doctors
Child benefit up 26% from 1997
2,200 sure start centres
£200 winter fuel allowance
cut long term youth unemployment by 75%
free nursery places for 3 and 4 year olds
Cleanest rivers, beaches, drinking water and air since before the industrial revolution
And yet they still found the time to sell of half our gold reserves at a knockdown price.

And of course, who could forget this:

"Most heinous of all were the findings of the 2016 Chilcot Report into the (still ongoing) Iraq War. This offered conclusive legal proof that Blair had deliberately exaggerated the threat posed by Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein in 2003, as a pretext for starting a needless conflict which has since claimed over a million lives according to some estimates".

Good ol' Labour, eh?

Sponsored Links
Hatejob hates and despises the children of the poor.
Not at all. The fact is most school kitchens are not geared up for vast numbers, meals are costed and have to come in at a ridiculously low price of less than £1 per meal, plus they are limited in what they can use regarding sugar and salt, so many meals are fairly bland. People I know who work in school meals tell me that the amount having school meals is about 50% with the same having packed lunches, and with that amount they can just about cope. If they offer free meals to all kids, they will have serving times of several hours, so your kid may have their meal at any time from 11 am to 3 pm, hardly ideal. Some school meal personnel would sometimes take leftover food home rather than bin it, but now they say they have to weigh all waste so none gets used and all waste goes to landfill or wherever. When I was at primary school, the kids were all fairly local, many, myself included, would go home for lunch.

I think he should have left the taxes where they were. The revenue he's just done away with could have been directed at the NHS.
Yes, but he is buying votes.

Years of cutbacks and a quick tax benefit before election. Guess what a lot of people will take more notice of.

Some are easily bought

I think he should have left the taxes where they were. The revenue he's just done away with could have been directed at the NHS.

No thanks, the NHS is just a money pit, the more it gets, the more it wastes.

tell me that the amount having school meals is about 50% with the same having packed lunches, and with that amount they can just about cope.
Catering facilities are of course designed to have a capacity to almost be enough for anticipated demand.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. The trouble with this country is that all the people that could be running this country properly, correctly and efficiently are unable to do so because they are all far too busy posting on internet forums.

Sponsored Links
Back