Ten reasons to hate her

I do agree with mdf290, this post is in bad taste, but we do have freedom of speech in this country although some people do abuse it.

Sponsored Links
I for one am glad she's dead, it is now 02:15 a.m. on the next day and I'm still glad. Tony Blair will get his call when the time comes but that bitch surely screwed this country, unless you were a nearly rich twonk who lived in the South East you were stuffed.

Sponsored Links
It seems the nasty left wing bigots have no knowledge of the state this country was in before Margaret Thatcher. If we had not had a strong politician like her they would not have had the opportunity to post their vile comments, we would not have been the free country we are now. We would have been bankrupt (the IMF had already rescued the previous labour government).It was common knowledge at the time that most militant union leaders were in the pay of communist zealots determined to destroy Britain.

It seems the nasty left wing bigots have no knowledge of the state this country was in before Margaret Thatcher. If we had not had a strong politician like her they would not have had the opportunity to post their vile comments, we would not have been the free country we are now. We would have been bankrupt (the IMF had already rescued the previous labour government).It was common knowledge at the time that most militant union leaders were in the pay of communist zealots determined to destroy Britain.

Well said.

I've just seen a clip on the TV news showing a 'street party' celebrating her death. The strange thing is that most of those celebrants must have been far too young to have experienced her time in power, so what do they know?

Well, like many others, they are clearly the 'easily led' type (mostly young people with little experience of life) who are anti-establishment and have heard there is a certain amount of unrest about someone who was once a prime minister, although they don't know anything about her other than something about her taking their milk away from them.

Pathetic.

unless you were a nearly rich twonk who lived in the South East you were stuffed.
I`ve always lived in the South East . I was nearly rich once , despite never buying into the Housing and Shares sell off , on principle . Depends on how nearly you think I got to rich :LOL:

We all know that the unions needed bringing into line, they didn't need to be castrated.
Why wouldn't we have had free speech now if it wasn't for thatcher? :rolleyes: and are you somehow labouring under the delusion that this country isn't bankrupt now?
Let me open your eyes mate, this is fast becoming a third world country, like any other banana republic all of the money and power is being concentrated in one city with the rest left to wither on the vine.
The rich are getting ever richer and the rest can eat cake.

It seems the nasty left wing bigots have no knowledge of the state this country was in before Margaret Thatcher.
They didn't need to be there. They read it in the Guardian.

Well Sooey, I did not say Thatcher, I said a strong politician. We would not now have free speech because we would be communist controlled.

Well Sooey, I did not say Thatcher, I said a strong politician. We would not now have free speech because we would be communist controlled.

Reds under the bed hey :LOL: :LOL: How come all the other countries in Europe aren't under the commie thumb then? They can't all have had a "strong politician" like thatcher if she was so good as you seem to think.:rolleyes:

We all know that the unions needed bringing into line,

Ahh, at least you admit the unions were out of control then ??
Dunno what age you are sooey, but I remember the Thatcher years. I well remember some miners on TV, bleating about what their son's were going to do for a living (yet never once said, nor even thought they might not want to go down't pit) They expected, that their own offspring would follow them blindly into that industry. (and don't give me that crap about "It's in the blood)
All I'll ask you is,,, If your corner shop was at risk of becoming bankrupt, would you, start shopping there (even though their prices were a lot higher than Asda/Tesco/Lidl/Aldi? or ,, would you. keep shopping at Asda/Tesco/ Lidl/Aldi because they were cheaper? and let the corner shop close?
I know what I would do.
Thatcher realised that this country needed urgent surgery and wielded the scalpel.

Yeah she cut the heart out of it, not a very good life saving proceedure. :rolleyes:
Doing the unions in was only part of it, she opened up the floodgates for all the manufacturing jobs to go overseas to where the cheap (slave) labour was. Factories closing by the dozen every week, do you remember that? Let the markets decide, that was her bible. The markets decided and we have hardly any manufacturing industry left, it's mostly in China. But if you wanted to import stuff in to China have a guess how many hoops you would have to jump through.

Sponsored Links
Back