Terrorist attack in London

Sponsored Links
So you saw fit to jump to Gerry's defence, despite not knowing...
I think you are a hypocritical liar.
To defend someone's opinion, good or bad, aganst abrasive and unwarranted ad hominem attack, is a deeply noble action. That is all Blightymam was doing. This is something you seem not to appreciate.

It's become patently obvious that you will be abusive to me irrespective of the validity of my arguments. You've proved it because you were abusive to me without understanding the validity of my argument. To you, the validity of my argument was immaterial.
Correct; the validity of you argument has no bearing on whether you deserve to be treated with respect. You must earn respect by demonstrating it towards others -but too often you don't.
Thankyou, a kind and generous thing to write.
And also much more succinct than I managed!
Appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So our current crop of journalists are right wing you think?
I do. You should try it. And no, I guess they come in all shapes.

That's strange then. 'Cos I & many like me who like to think we're neutral, think that our current press has a severe left wing bias.

This is fuelled by the recent history of the press , the fact that most of the folk drawn to journalism as an occupational extension of their persona have deserted it, & the fact that it is pretty damned hard to find a positive article about right wing politics these days.

Maybe your media of choice is right wing biased, I wonder !

Sponsored Links
Most newspapers and news outlets support either left or right. Their journalism reflects that, some more than others. BBC and daily mail are very bias, whereas C4 news is a little less obvious. Best bet? Chose a wide range of material and find somewhere in the middle!!

Maybe your media of choice is right wing biased, I wonder !
Skynews and Skysports. Dunno if they have leanings but their stuff is usually up to date.
Sky news is right wing. Murdoch is right wing/conservative.

Has there been a terrorist attack recently where the perpetrator's haven't been labelled as nut jobs to try to take the focus off of their religion (islam)?

Whether it's islamics obsessed with worshipping their stone age religion, or himmy's ludicrously obsessive pushing of the pc brainwashing - they ALL come across as mental defectives.

Has there been a terrorist attack recently where the perpetrator's haven't been labelled as nut jobs to try to take the focus off of their religion (islam)?
Anders-Behring-Bre_2313494b.jpg

Ionic that the loonie you give as your example killed many to protest against what???
I'll tell you, he was protesting against the islamification of his country and the cultural suicide of the European peoples....now where could he have got that idea from?

Sponsored Links
Back