Tester Screwdriver

Sponsored Links
The Fireman's Switch to cut power to pumps at petrol stations used to be ( and may still be ) Push UP for OFF so they could be switched OFF by a simple stick
OK another odd one out, but unless some helicopter lands on it unlikely to switch on with something falling on it. Unless building falling apart when I would think electric is least of worries.

Sponsored Links
Some taller than others

img_8970.jpg

https://londonist.com/london/museum...-of-london-police-museum-what-s-all-this-then

Comments which you entirely single-handedly brought upon yourself.
If you go back and look at my posts, you will see they are all questions, not statements so there was no need for a sarky reply. Anyway, who asked you to poke your nose in?

I see you haven’t replied to the OP's question ‘How many errors can you spot?'. At least I had a go. Are you that sad and lonely that all you can add to this post is more sarcasm? Get a life.

If you go back and look at my posts, you will see they are all questions, not statements so there was no need for a sarky reply. Anyway, who asked you to poke your nose in?
You did.

I see you haven’t replied to the OP's question ‘How many errors can you spot?'. At least I had a go. Are you that sad and lonely that all you can add to this post is more sarcasm? Get a life.
I tend to avoid guessing where I don't know, and trying to contribute in areas outwith my competence.

You should try it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back