The Biased Broadcasting Cretins are digging their own grave.

Sponsored Links
The question is what does he actually have a degree in

who knows he has never said

is it propaganda or advertising :idea:

Sponsored Links
I guess that's the problem these days, people paying for things they don't use. :rolleyes:

Bit of a problem then as millions do, many of them at times. People paying for the benefit of all though is seen as lefty by some. Few in practice can claim they never watch it at all. Some will say that though especially the ones that may say they are a lefty organisation. ;) I wonder how they know but the biggest problem is that they aren't.

Some see them as a government mouth piece intended to influence and control us.

Could be that 1g,2g,3g,4g and 5g plus food additives and birth control pills have made many people gullible, apt to behave badly and also be paranoid in general about all sorts of things. ;) Might be politics though. Also life in general.

The question is what does he actually have a degree in

who knows he has never said

is it propaganda or advertising :idea:

Poor Tranny. Realising he got sold a lie but is doubling down.

You voted for sanctions on the UK. Brexiteers - sad gullible people.

BBC does a lot of good stuff, like nature programmes and historical documentries, i also like the fact that there are no adverts but when it comes to news and current affairs they should try harder to be impartial.

BBC does a lot of good stuff, like nature programmes and historical documentries, i also like the fact that there are no adverts but when it comes to news and current affairs they should try harder to be impartial.
Which news /CA programmes are not impartial?

It's no accident that it is rabid right wingers complaining about the neutral Beeb.

If you lot need a dose of RWR nourishment, go to Breitbart or surround yourself in Daily Wail bulls hit. Sooey has some great links to fakery RWR sites if that what rocks your boat.(y)

Brave lefties pick on things like statues

So the rights moto is black lives don't matter then.

What was actually going on when that happened was that a small group with other interests started things off and some of the BLM supporters joined in. It's rather similar to small groups deciding to join any demo and then one way or the other causing trouble.

Utter bellends like you.

This RW mania is tearing this country up like the US. Idiots the lot of them.

My my your lack of knowledge of current events shows how little you know.
Labour not long ago was howling about the impartiality of the BBC.

The mix or rather lack of it on questions time was plainly evident for all to see, if you think the bbc is impartial, I suggest you do a little research and educate you self, but perhaps you like wallowing in your uneducated view like a pig in mud.

So the rights moto is black lives don't matter then.

What was actually going on when that happened was that a small group with other interests started things off and some of the BLM supporters joined in. It's rather similar to small groups deciding to join any demo and then one way or the other causing trouble.

All lives matter .......do you know a lot of black people think that 'black lives matter ' fuels division ?
I've had friends say that to me. All life matters. That stupid cop in america kneeling on that chaps neck should recieve the death penalty, end of. The trial could be over in an hour .....its all there on video.

Sponsored Links
Back