The Biased Broadcasting Cretins are digging their own grave.

Sponsored Links
All lives matter .......do you know a lot of black people think that 'black lives matter ' fuels division ?
Of course all lives matter.
The BLM message is not "only Black lives matter". That is a QAnon, right-wing false message.
The message of BLM is "Black lives matter just as much as White lives, especially when the police are dealing with them". But, I'm sure you'll agree it's hardly a catchy three word strap line.
If you think that the BLM message is "only Black lives matter", then you're being gullible in believing right-wing fake news, because if it were true, they would have the strap line, "Only Black lives matter". It isn't and they don't.

Sponsored Links
Oh go on then for you whom believe the bbc is impartial let's see what a quick search brings up

Oh you know what I can't be bothered ....... there's that many !!!! From respected sources too, it's not like they're from right wing sources either
A quote from a long pdf I've downloaded from the economic Institute......

Academic economists have noted how a common form of media bias involves putting ‘an ideological label on conservative and libertarian organisations and interviewees, but not on liberal and leftist groups’ (Boaz 2010). This sort of ‘bias by presentation’ is commonplace on the BBC.

https://news-watch.co.uk/category/bbc-bias/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_BBC

Study the subject yourselves.

Of course all lives matter.
The BLM message is not "only Black lives matter". That is a QAnon, right-wing false message.
The message of BLM is "Black lives matter just as much as White lives, especially when the police are dealing with them". But, I'm sure you'll agree it's hardly a catchy three word strap line.
If you think that the BLM message is "only Black lives matter", then you're being gullible in believing right-wing fake news, because if it were true, they would have the strap line, "Only Black lives matter". It isn't and they don't.

Oh dear oh dear my dear chap don't be so excitabel I've had black friends say to me ' black lives matter' is divisive !

Oh go on then for you whom believe the bbc is impartial let's see what a quick search brings up

Oh you know what I can't be bothered ....... there's that many !!!! From respected sources too, it's not like they're from right wing sources either
A quote from a long pdf I've downloaded from the economic Institute......

Academic economists have noted how a common form of media bias involves putting ‘an ideological label on conservative and libertarian organisations and interviewees, but not on liberal and leftist groups’ (Boaz 2010). This sort of ‘bias by presentation’ is commonplace on the BBC.

https://news-watch.co.uk/category/bbc-bias/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_BBC

Study the subject yourselves.

What a complete load of balls. They are reporting what various sides are saying - all of them.

Some of the programs I might agree but it's best to consider what they are. A panel of people with different view or even a whole room of them. Might even be questioning a number of people in the general public. Well they have views if they didn't there would be no point in broadcasting. In real terms I only watch C4 and the BBC particularly the news and similar material. Before the vote I decided Brexit was coming just based on content and changed my car early saving ~£2500. According to some I should have thought it wouldn't happen when it clearly would. I rate it as the most effective campaign I have ever seen.

Gasbag has been bleating about the EU collapsing and the BBC's demise for years.

Still no sign. About as close as we are to the Gerries taking over the world.:rolleyes:

Poor old dribbling sod, suffocating in his misguided nostalgia.

I like the BBC

listen to radio 4 a lot :cool:

there is a slave labour issue on the Archers programme

builder employing slave labour to under cut his competitors

Could be the start of the 2nd uk :rolleyes:civil war

rebellion is on the horizon

Why do so many people today think a civil war will be a bit of fun? It takes centuries to recover from civil wars. ****ing nightmare.

It's just the BBC FFS! What would you replace it with exactly?

Why do so many people today think a civil war will be a bit of fun? It takes centuries to recover from civil wars. ****ing nightmare.

It's just the BBC FFS! What would you replace it with exactly?

who said it would be fun

I like the BBC

Sponsored Links
Back