The Biased Broadcasting Cretins are digging their own grave.

Sponsored Links
That's what some others are saying as well................(y)
True though. Every now and again gasbag will post up his usual "the EU is collapsing" or the "BBC is in peril.." or whatever, when in actual fact the EU is doing ok and the BBC's licence uptake has been increasing year on year. He usually accompanies his flurry of posts with dated right wing vids, harvested from a heavily text biased search title.

Thanks for highlighting it though.(y)

I don't need to, a little research of your own will bring it up .......are you in effect under the belief the bbc is impartial ?

The right wing see bias because the Beeb tells the truth.

RWR don't like the truth....so they complain about the messenger not the message.

The right wing see bias because the Beeb tells the truth
I actually believe that the stuff they read in The Wail etc, has gone that far right that ANY normal news outlet appears left to them.

RWR don't like the truth....so they complain about the messenger not the message.
Why make your life uncomfortable when you can select 'alternative facts' that allow you to wallow in comfort. The last few years have got ridiculous.

I look at several news sources before making a decision although SkyNews is normally switched on. Those that harvest stuff from The Wail and then go on to dodgy right wing web pages seriously need to get help with reality.

Sooey is a classic gullible example.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The last few years have got ridiculous.

Very true and didn't Trump notice and push it even further and got away with it even pulling Farage in at one point to help. ;) Don't think that worked out though as he came back.

Corbyn had the same question asked of him by just about all sources and it did him harm - his view on the EU or more correctly remaining in it which he had answered many times. Not his personal view though. To be honest I don't really understand why he didn't just explain it.

That is one person, you claimed Newsnight & Panorama were impartial, which suggests the whole programme is impartial

You have to feel pity for the RWR especially the UK wing, having seen what's gone on over in the USA. They must all be having one of those head slap - penny drop moments and tearing up their copies of The Daily Wail as we speak.

Poor gullible sods.
Supporting the Conservative party and being glad we've left the EU should not be conflated with being a Donald Trump supporting right wing extremist.

It might be a nice line to trot out on here, but its doesn't make it true.

I think you'll find that the vast majority of Conservative party supporters have gradually become more and more disgusted with Trump's antics and horrified to see the storming of the capital.

If nothing else it only reinforces the efforts that collectively we need to make to reunite our country and take the anger out of the discussion of differing views.

So what does the UK government do, in the middle of a pandemic crisis, and a Brexit crisis?
They seek to enact protection legislation on statues. As if they've nothing else to contend with. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Funnily enough, tearing down statues, mob rule and disregard for the silent majority actually matters to a lot of people.

Covid will hopefully disappear into the background over the next 12 months, but respect and tolerance for others needs to be ingrained on an ongoing basis.

That is one person, you claimed Newsnight & Panorama were impartial, which suggests the whole programme is impartial
I like a lot of what the BBC does but their news editors all seem to be card carrying Guardian readers because they not only target political figures on the right they also push false narratives about parties on the left.

Sponsored Links
Back