The French

Sponsored Links
They were probably blinded by rotten snail filled croissants...
I thought your comment was a joke, until I googled "snail filled croissants", they do exist, they were invented by an Austrian chef who worked mostly in Austria and Germany. Therefore your French connotation with snail-filled croissants is geographical skew-whiff.
I suggest you brush up on your knowledge of cuisine and geography.
upload_2021-10-29_9-56-38.png

"Christian Petz grew up in a family of restaurateurs in Grein, Upper Austria "
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Petz

Boris goes nuclear: Article 16 committee drawn up as UK loses patience with EU
14 hrs ago

upload_2021-10-29_10-2-30.png
AAQ3NX4.img

This is a breaking story, more to follow...
From fillyboy's link.
Boris must be on the job, and he's taking his time, maybe he's having a lie-in,....... as always, do as little as possible, and do it as late as possible.
I bet transam will be chuckling with glee now that metaphors of military confrontation have been mentioned.

I thought your comment was a joke, until I googled "snail filled croissants", they do exist, they were invented by an Austrian chef who worked mostly in Austria and Germany. Therefore your French connotation with snail-filled croissants is geographical skew-whiff.
I suggest you brush up on your knowledge of cuisine and geography.
View attachment 248743

"Christian Petz grew up in a family of restaurateurs in Grein, Upper Austria "
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Petz
Why do you care?
You don't live in France and like the french by any chance, do you?

Sponsored Links
Why do you care?
You don't live in France and like the french by any chance, do you?
I'm just keen to correct your knowledge of history, geography and cuisine. It appears to be sadly lacking.
It wouldn't be an intentional twisting of reality because of your apparent intense dislike of the French, would it?

I'm just keen to correct your knowledge of history, geography and cuisine. It appears to be sadly lacking.
It wouldn't be an intentional twisting of reality because of your apparent intense dislike of the French, would it?
Defending the french,
Using a dictionary on every other word to sound wise,
Reply to a question with another question,
Claiming others are twisting reality,
Argue with transam,

This points only in one direction...

Himmy! Bobby! Scarlett! Captain!
You're back!
Glad to hear you.
I look forward to screenshoot your boll@x and have a laugh with my friends!

Defending the french,
Using a dictionary on every other word to sound wise,
Reply to a question with another question,
Claiming others are twisting reality,
Argue with transam,

This points only in one direction...

Himmy! Bobby! Scarlett! Captain!
You're back!
Glad to hear you.
I look forward to screenshoot your boll@x and have a laugh with my friends!
I suspect your friends might suspect you of some kind of obsession, Captain Quint?
In fact, many who are not your friends might suspect you of some kind of obsession, Captain Quint.
You'll have to remind them, that they would find it funny...... if they were there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scoundrels Have seized a British trawler allegedly fishing in french waters

If a foreign vessel was illegally fishing, or breaking rules, in British waters, would you just give them a cheery wave? I have a feeling there would be much fist shaking and shouting of "scoundrels!"

I suspect your friends might suspect you of some kind of obsession, Captain Quint?
In fact, many who are not your friends might suspect you of some kind of obsession, Captain Quint.
You'll have to remind them, that they would find it funny...... if they were there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Obsession...
Himmy talking about obsession...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

why do brexers fall for this posturing sabre rattling sh1t

It’s fodder to excite the base, that’s all it is.

And anybody informed would know A16 cannot and will not suspend or revoke the protocol.

Brexit supporters that keep screaming “we want A16” could stop embarrassing themselves by reading A16 and annex 7

Rather ironic that son far the closest we came to article 16 being invoked was by Ursula von der Leyen.

What may happen if article 16 of Northern Ireland protocol is triggered? | Brexit | The Guardian

What gives you that impression?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently some thing like 47 french vessels have been refused licences because they are unable to prove they fished in British waters in the past ( historically )

the vessel that had been siezed by the french is A Scottish boat

has Nicola commented on the caper ???

It's very fishy how Sturgeon and the old trouts in the SNP are very quiet about their trawler being captured. :cautious:

Sponsored Links
Back