The French

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why? Because it differs from your opinion? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, because the Irish Times is a pro EU newspaper based in a pro EU foreign country.
This particular pro EU country has a history of harbouring anti British terrorists.

No, because the Irish Times is a pro EU newspaper based in a pro EU foreign country.
Like I said, contrary to your opinion.

This particular pro EU country has a history of harbouring anti British terrorists.
I don't think the Irish Times can be accused of harbouring British terrorists. So that is no reason to assume it's bias.
Any pro-EU media source you would consider biased due to your bias against EU.

Macron has got a difficult election next year

so like most French politicians he
Has to do a bit of Sabre rattling

by nature like most french politicians / presidents he is all

***s and wind

he has made up with the Americans over that submarine spat

but is still cold shouldering the Australians ( doubt they give a wat sit)

Jeez us there was that great french president De Gaulle :sneaky:

Soent the war years in the UK eating quails eggs caviar and boozing Champaign all at our expense

than when France was liberated strutted through Paris like some how he liberated the place :LOL:

He hated the UK as well ;)

True of many of the French - remember we sank their fleet in port during WWII.
Some folk are actually moving on from the horrors of WWII. I heard that people in Essex and Surrey are actually buying German cars again. However, many Wail readers still look on in shocked surprise to find The Raj has ended and that The Colonies are no longer staffed with subordinate serfs.

they probably asked people who are young

brexers are mostly old

YouthWing.jpg

and never been many in NI

You and your fellow remain/rejoiner mob are responsible for this debacle.

NI protocol - orchestrated by a Brexer government, fronted by a Brexer negotiating team, ratified by Brexers.

P1$$ off with your pile of shoite Brexit and shove it up your Brexer erse. You own the clusterfudge - live with it.

Whinging Brexers bleating...we won, we won.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back