The French

If it is enforced as demanded by the EU

you mean as agreed by UK govt, which you voted for.

you wanted the Northern Ireland Protocol along with the border - it’s what you specifically voted for.

Sponsored Links
Some folk are actually moving on from the horrors of WWII.
And some are stuck in a time warp, imagining that Britain is still a major colonial power. I suspect this explains their fear of the ascendancy of the EU on the world stage, they imagine UK is still the dominant global player in this part of the world and they worry about UK being dwarfed by the EU's growing influence. It's an inferiority complex.

Some are still stuck in a time warp

The slave trade ended a couple hundred years ago

Sponsored Links
Some folk are actually moving on from the horrors of WWII. I heard that people in Essex and Surrey are actually buying German cars again. However, many Wail readers still look on in shocked surprise to find The Raj has ended and that The Colonies are no longer staffed with subordinate serfs.

Though not the French eh? The UK has a very long history with conflict with France.

Though (personal opinion) strangely it depends on which parts of France - They really hate the Brits in the larger French cities, especially Paris, much less so out in the countryside.

They really hate the Brits in the larger French cities.
The intolerant ones, yes. We have our own flavour of foreigner hating gammons here in the UK. Intolerant hater folk are no different the world over. Transam (French, Germans), Filly (French, Germans), Hate (young people, protestors, Greta) et al just hate folks that are different to them. It's an education thing - or lack of.

Last edited:
The intolerant ones, yes. We have our own flavour of foreigner hating gammons here in the UK. Intolerant hater folk are no different the world over. Transam (French, Germans), Filly (French, Germans), Hate (young people, protestors, Greta) et al just hate folks that are different to them. It's an education thing - or lack of.

not so

I like the Germans :cool:

you gammon who hates the yanks
Mind u in your case it’s a lack of education :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I beg your pardon.

It must be protestors and the French you hate.(y)

my family have historically had a close relationship with Germany in the past

I like the Viessmann family as well

as for the French well hmmm what’s the word ???

scoundrels ???

Some are still stuck in a time warp

The slave trade ended a couple hundred years ago
What does the slave trade have to do with the French seizing an illegal fishing boat?
I think you've lost the plot.

By the way, the French look after their pandas vey well, they even allow them to have carnal relations with other pandas.
I'm afraid that doesn't include those that just think they're pandas now and again. You have to be a real panda, all of the time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have you paid your council tax yet, or are you still trying to dodge paying your debts?

not that I am aware of ?

no one in the family has mentioned it ?
Well it's not something any normal person would boast about, usually.
It would take a very abnormal person to offer such information to the wide world. Someone who has a penchant for bamboo shoots, opps, I meant notoriety.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you told your family, or just your best buddies on social media?

I like the Viessmann family as well

as for the French well hmmm what’s the word ???

scoundrels ???

Like many in the UK - I'm from Norman stock, back in the 14th C, but I consider myself thoroughly Anglicised. As a people I hate the French generally, though I have certainly got on well with many French individuals.

Sponsored Links
Back