The Germans

Sponsored Links
want us to take a bigger quota of refugees, we should tell them to fck off we won the war. :LOL: But we, won't will we? :evil:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...re-poisonous-as-eu-backs-quota-system[/QUOTE]

It appears that Brussels is perfectly happy to admit everyone who wants to enter the EU and, for obvious reasons, would prefer as many as possible to come here to the UK.

(I'm sure I once read a novel in which the British Isles, being surrounded by a moat, was assigned by the ruling powers as a prison for the use of the whole of Europe - or it might have been a larger area, I can't remember).

What I don't understand is why so many people in this country, certainly the left-wingers, are quite agreeable with the suggestion.

Where does it say that the UK's quota will be increased?

It looks to me as though the Euorocrats are looking for refugee intake parity across ALL EU member states.

Sponsored Links
Britian takes more immigrants than other eu country thus parity should see a reduction.
In theory.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
What I don't understand is why so many people in this country, certainly the left-wingers, are quite agreeable with the suggestion.

Easy. The left-wingers are either brain dead, trot anarchists, or more likely both. The younger generations are brain-washed to celebrate the fact that their country is being literally given away and their culture negated. This is a perfect storm to allow the powers that be to divide and rule our country.

Britian takes more immigrants than other eu country thus parity should see a reduction.
In theory.

No they'll raise the rest of Europe to our level then double it for everyone. FFS when does it stop when Africa is empty?

In theory.
Immigrants or refugees?

The quota system is about distributing refugees amongst EU member states. Germany and France bear the brunt of the intake at present with France taking nearly double what the UK does.

They didn't waste any time with that did they! As soon as Call me Dave, No Socks, No Balls CaMoron was back in power up goes our quota. Announced on so called Victory Europe' day too, just to rub ****e into the wound.

In theory.
Immigrants or refugees?

The quota system is about distributing refugees amongst EU member states. Germany and France bear the brunt of the intake at present with France taking nearly double what the UK does.

Germany and France are a lot bigger. Still, you must be happy that you got what you voted for.

No doubt Germany and france will want to ship them on once they are classed as "immigrant" status.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The answer is simple. When a boat load of refugees is picked up in the sea, accept the migrants on-board and process them in Italy. However, the clever trick is when the smugglers boat is empty (when the migrants are offloaded) sink the boat. Arrest the crew and charge them.
It doesn't take a massive intellect to realise that the money they made in fares will nowhere near buy them another boat. Therefore, no boat = no migrants in boats. Job done. Simples.

The answer is simple. When a boat load of refugees is picked up in the sea, accept the migrants on-board and process them in Italy. However, the clever trick is when the smugglers boat is empty (when the migrants are offloaded) sink the boat. Arrest the crew and charge them.
It doesn't take a massive intellect to realise that the money they made in fares will nowhere near buy them another boat. Therefore, no boat = no migrants in boats. Job done. Simples.

I thought that my suggestion of minefields was simpler. :mrgreen:

That's not important really.

If Germany and France are happy to abide by the EU's diktats, then that's their business.

I am not.

Sponsored Links
Back