Patrick Moore

Joe, that is not a good argument -

For example, a lack of those court cases could simply be used to show that this type of abuse is not widespread !

It`s a very good argument. As the cases reported tend to be ignored. When was the last time you read about a black on white trial? Now think the opposite. After a search for a while I cannot find any white against black prosecutions, plenty of the other way around though.
I see it everyday, at bus stops or in traffic jams and the shouts are always "Its because i`m black you`re having a go at me". Never a white saying it.
Yesterday I was accused of being racist because I told a black girl to get back in the queue like we had been for the past 10 minutes at Sainsburys tills.
Its a disgrace you have to be worried about what you say in case some plastic copper is about.
At least have some real coppers about, not the spotty ones more interested in texting each other and eating sausage rolls as they shuffle along the street in 3`s and 4`s. Are they too scarred to do what they are paid for?

Sponsored Links
I can assure you that racism is alive and well within the nhs.

BBC West Midlands referred to Sir Patrick Moore as an 'astrologer' yesterday.

Sponsored Links
Met him once at a school do 40 years ago and he didn't look young even then. I asked him if there was any chance of life elsewhere in the universe. He said No. I said Yes. I haven't changed my mind.

Going back to the original post, Patrick Moor has the right to say what he has said... The irreplaceable love of his life was killed in an air raid. I don't think that I would be able to forgive the people responsible if I was in his position either. The guy puts his cards on the table and we know his views... Far better than being choked with anti racist legislation and forced to say one thing and believe another.

So if a black guy mugged you then you would be justified in slagging off all blacks?

I may not be justified but I would harbour a grudge... Mr Moor's early years were in times of conflict that I hope that we will never see again... He was trained to kill Germans, he was told that Germans were his enemy and this was proven when the love of his life was killed by a German bomb, dropped from a German plane flown by German pilots..... Could you turn round at the end of the war and honestly say that since the war was over, then they are your friends now? If you say "Yes" then you are telling lies. My old man went to his grave hating Russians..

So if your abiding experiences of black people are bad - then you have every right to hate them? Is that what you are saying?

But Mr Moor hasn't mentioned black people has he? So I fail to see your argument..

Say for instance that an agent of Mr Robert Mugabe was to detonate a dirty bomb in your home town killing your most precious one. Is it reasonable for any one of us here to tell you that it is all OK..

If you talk complete racist bolex you'll be lucky. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back