Patrick Moore

Substitute Asian for Kraut and re-read it.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you should have given up when you said you would...

It doesn't meant that you can slag off every German does it? Anyway, you lot started it, no-one told you to invade Russia.

Sponsored Links
Actually, yes I can... And I believe that we started it all off by invading Poland..

I was talking about you old man invading Russia. Twenty million Russians died and he's blaming them? :confused:

Well it isn't usual to try to like the folk that you intend to wipe off the face of the planet.. And from his point of view a lot of his buddies never returned... Irrespective of whos side you are on the soldiers experienced things that we can only imagine in our worst nightmares most of them never spoke about what they witnessed and only they can voice the views that they have. Hence my comments supporting Mr Moors right to voice his views... He may hate me but at least I know that he hates me and that is good

I was talking about you old man invading Russia. Twenty million Russians died and he's blaming them? :confused:

Actually Mr Stalin can take a fair bit of flack for the horrendous losses too... He shot his own troops and officers

Nothing to do with the Germans then eh? :rolleyes:

I can assure you that racism is alive and well within the nhs.
Lots of things wrong in the NHS take that video last week of vulnerable people being mistreated. Or was it a part NHS funded nursing home cannot remember now, but a good thing for covert cameras.
They are allowed for specific instances for short periods.

There's a fella who knows how to hold a grudge. :LOL:
89 years old now and a national institution. I wonder what the BBC will make of his forthright comments.

As Corgigrouch rightly points out, Moore's fiance was killed in a German air raid, so he has every right to say what he did.

Something else seems to have been overlooked. Patrick Moore was a navigator in the RAF, so was fighting for our freedom and rights to free speach.

No one has the right to tell him how to think, or what to say. Especially not chinless, lefty, useless pc morons. Not when he risked his own life, and saw his comrades, some only teenagers, dying all around him.

Two other things. The Germans definitely are fighting a third economic war. Also, Sooey is probably peeved because they bombed his chip shop. :LOL:

As Corgigrouch rightly points out, Moore's fiance was killed in a German air raid, so he has every right to say what he did.

Something else seems to have been overlooked. Patrick Moore was a navigator in the RAF, so was fighting for our freedom and rights to free speach.

No one has the right to tell him how to think, or what to say. Especially not chinless, lefty, useless pc morons. Not when he risked his own life, and saw his comrades, some only teenagers, dying all around him.

Two other things. The Germans definitely are fighting a third economic war. Also, Sooey is probably peeved because they bombed his chip shop. :LOL:

Mr Moor was there, he has earned the right.

Yes indeed the Germans are fighting a third economic war.... Many of the rules passed in Brussels do seem tailored to suit German industry

Also, Sooey is probably peeved because they bombed his chip shop

Not peeved at all, good on the old fella for saying what he thinks. I was just surprised to hear it from somebody who is a national institution, working for the mother of all pc organisations the beeb. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back