The great child allowance giveaway.

splinter said:
Paulbrown, so what you are saying is that every time central goverment has to find money for say £45.000.000 for child allowance or sending extra troops toAthgistan the automaticially deduct it from monies allocated to local athourities.Just wondering because the schools/hospitals in Kent seem to be constantlybe expanding,albeit that the quality of care/education is not persceived to be
Firstly you said this.
Yes you do make pointless and more importantly totally unconnected comments
I didn't mention the unconnected waste of money spent on foreign conflicts though, did I?

For what its worth, I don't support this waste of money either. But yes, the money for these ventures does have to be found, even if it means cuts at local level.

You mention Kent so I assume you are from there. Clearly any extra education spending has be wasted.

Sponsored Links
paulbrown said:
splinter said:
Paulbrown, so what you are saying is that every time central goverment has to find money for say £45.000.000 for child allowance or sending extra troops toAthgistan the automaticially deduct it from monies allocated to local athourities.Just wondering because the schools/hospitals in Kent seem to be constantlybe expanding,albeit that the quality of care/education is not persceived to be
Firstly you said this.
I didn't mention the unconnected waste of money spent on foreign conflicts though, did I?

For what its worth, I don't support this waste of money either. But yes, the money for these ventures does have to be found, even if it means cuts at local level.

You mention Kent so I assume you are from there. Clearly any extra education spending has be wasted.

As you mentioned the imotive issue of schools& hospitals I thought I would add to this the extra cost of funding extra troops Justifiably I think no doubt there are many other things that a goverment have to find money forover a year .You are telling me that this money is money that would be allocated to local athourities.
I wrote I have not read the story ,so I can only write personal opinion
you have that advantage over me ,obviousily you having read it
Pity the personal snipping slip into your'e writing so quickly

splinter said:
paulbrown said:
splinter said:
Firstly you said this.

As you mentioned the imotive issue of schools& hospitals I thought I would add to this the extra cost of funding extra troops Justifiably I think no doubt there are many other things that a goverment have to find money forover a year .You are telling me that this money is money that would be allocated to local athourities.
I wrote I have not read the story ,so I can only write personal opinion
you have that advantage over me ,obviousily you having read it
Pity the personal snipping slip into your'e writing so quickly

I agree, if its not the footballers depriving the nurses and doctors of a decent wage its this :eek: Some people honestly think this money would go to the hospitals, similar propoganda is only women and children are killed in war. :eek:

JUst thought about that jbonding quite a profound thought you made there .Tis just women and their children killed in war

Sponsored Links
splinter wrote.
You are telling me that this money is money that would be allocated to local athourities.

If you wish to continue this debate will you read all the posts properly instead of jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Where did i say I say this money would otherwise go to local services?
I essentially said the cuts to pay for this would filter down to the bottom, which is not the same thing.

Where did I comment on the rights and wrongs of Joes original post? my comments mainly centre around your suggestion that £45M is nothing on the grand scale.

Where did I say I have read about this report?

For what its worth, I seem to recall the comments were made by an MP in the commons at question time.

I will now bow to your superior knowledge. I always thought Government paid for their foreign ventures by using reserves or by borrowing. They then pay back these debts by tax rises and cuts in public spending. You appear to suggest differently, so tell me how does the government pay for Iraq etc?

big-all said:
how do you work out the £45 million will double next year then!!!!!!!

child allowance around £700 a year thats shurely about 6.5 million kids to =45mil!!!!

Not according to my calculator big-all. :LOL: :LOL:

If child allowance is £700PA and we took account of the admin costs it could easily be more like £1000PA per child. If the bill was indeed £45M this would only be 45000 kids, IE 45000x1000=£45M. Even if we ignore admin costs, £45M divided by £700=64282.

Given the figures being bandied about for East European settlers the above figures seem possible.

jbonding wrote.
I agree, if its not the footballers depriving the nurses and doctors of a decent wage its this Some people honestly think this money would go to the hospitals, similar propoganda is only women and children are killed in war.

Did anyone say that? which people do you have in mind?

paulbrown said:
big-all said:
how do you work out the £45 million will double next year then!!!!!!!

child allowance around £700 a year thats shurely about 6.5 million kids to =45mil!!!!

Not according to my calculator big-all. :LOL: :LOL:

If child allowance is £700PA and we took account of the admin costs it could easily be more like £1000PA per child. If the bill was indeed £45M this would only be 45000 kids, IE 45000x1000=£45M. Even if we ignore admin costs, £45M divided by £700=64282.

Given the figures being bandied about for East European settlers the above figures seem possible.

have i put the decimal point in the wrong place again ;)

does this figure assume we are paying child benefit for every child they have !!!!!

or is it an actual factual figure !!!!!!

just looks like another scare/mischevous type story to me like strait bannanas ;)

do we get this cash back from the country the immigrants came from /? IF YES then you can bet the country in question will clamp down on anyone claiming / leaving there

wtf do we want them here for anyhoo stiinking the place up with there beards and goats :LOL:

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger, you're a f*ckwit.

More abuse from the one that would try to get all threads locked that he doesn't agree with.

Why don't you go on that TV quizz show?

You know the one:

Universally Challenged.

paulbrown said:
jbonding wrote.
I agree, if its not the footballers depriving the nurses and doctors of a decent wage its this Some people honestly think this money would go to the hospitals, similar propoganda is only women and children are killed in war.

Did anyone say that? which people do you have in mind?

Maybe not in this thread, i wasnt refering to this thread. I have a lot of people in mind, the ones who complain how much footballers get compared to nurses and police, its erelevant, but you did say this "So you like too see UK hospitals and schools closing down due to the lack of funds?" on this subject of paying for something or someone else. This money wouldnt be saved and put into hospitals and if bekham or john terry took a reduction in wages it wouldnt go near the doctors and nurses or into the hospitals, thats the point i was making ;)

jbonding said:
Maybe not in this thread, i wasnt refering to this thread. I have a lot of people in mind, the ones who complain how much footballers get compared to nurses and police, its erelevant, but you did say this "So you like too see UK hospitals and schools closing down due to the lack of funds?" on this subject of paying for something or someone else. This money wouldnt be saved and put into hospitals and if bekham or john terry took a reduction in wages it wouldnt go near the doctors and nurses or into the hospitals, thats the point i was making ;)

What an odd comment. If you weren't referring to this thread you should have made that clear at the time.

Can you not see the correlation between public money given to cheats(irrespective of where they are from) and public money spent on public services?

Clearly more spent on one means less is available for the others. The state has limited resources.

I note you have included this comment, of mine, in your above post.
but you did say this "So you like too see UK hospitals and schools closing down due to the lack of funds
I also said this too.
If you were to say we were giving this money to starving kids in Africa I would applaud it. Or If it went to help pensioners and the sick, even if they were overseas, then I would also applaud that.

We are not talking about that though, we are talking about thieving conmen fiddling the system.

I am clearly against the fiddling of the public purse and consider £45M a considerable figure.

Footballers earnings don't come into it because, unlike nurses and the police, they are not paid out of the publc purse.

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger, you're a f*ckwit.
so would u give our hard earned money to all and sundry eh BAS

i really cant see where you stand in the uk as your all for being nice not nasty to murderers/peados/terrorists

and now you want to give our cash away ? why ITS OURS we need a closed shop in the uk to keep immigrants where we want them either in there own land or forever branded third world labour and never to rise above kitchen porter

every pakistani family i know has at some time brought over one of there uncles /nephews etc and they never go home but will be able to get BENEFITS here

time to DNA and eye scan the ones the go to these places so they and only they come back in

Sponsored Links
Back