The great child allowance giveaway.

paulbrown said:
jbonding said:
Maybe not in this thread, i wasnt refering to this thread. I have a lot of people in mind, the ones who complain how much footballers get compared to nurses and police, its erelevant, but you did say this "So you like too see UK hospitals and schools closing down due to the lack of funds?" on this subject of paying for something or someone else. This money wouldnt be saved and put into hospitals and if bekham or john terry took a reduction in wages it wouldnt go near the doctors and nurses or into the hospitals, thats the point i was making ;)

What an odd comment. If you weren't referring to this thread you should have made that clear at the time.

Can you not see the correlation between public money given to cheats(irrespective of where they are from) and public money spent on public services?

Clearly more spent on one means less is available for the others. The state has limited resources.

I note you have included this comment, of mine, in your above post.
but you did say this "So you like too see UK hospitals and schools closing down due to the lack of funds
I also said this too.
If you were to say we were giving this money to starving kids in Africa I would applaud it. Or If it went to help pensioners and the sick, even if they were overseas, then I would also applaud that.

We are not talking about that though, we are talking about thieving conmen fiddling the system.

I am clearly against the fiddling of the public purse and consider £45M a considerable figure.

Footballers earnings don't come into it because, unlike nurses and the police, they are not paid out of the publc purse.

The point im making is whenever someone gets less or more, stupid comparisons are made, ie footballers,dieing children in africa,pensioners and the sick. The government will spend it on something else. Saying this money should go here or there never sorts the problem it just gives an escuse.
"We are not talking about that though, we are talking about thieving conmen fiddling the system." we are or you are?

I thought the topic was;
"The latest freebie to our new European friends is that they are entitled to claim family allowance for children that they have left behind in Poland/Latvia etc. "

Sponsored Links
I thought the topic was;
"The latest freebie to our new European friends is that they are entitled to claim family allowance for children that they have left behind in

That was indeed the original topic, but it appears you set a precedent by saying we can mean other threads at the same time.
Maybe not in this thread, i wasnt refering to this thread.

I'm still trying to fathom out what all this has to do with footballers. ;)

paulbrown said:
I thought the topic was;
"The latest freebie to our new European friends is that they are entitled to claim family allowance for children that they have left behind in

That was indeed the original topic, but it appears you set a precedent by saying we can mean other threads at the same time.
Maybe not in this thread, i wasnt refering to this thread.

I'm still trying to fathom out what all this has to do with footballers. ;)

I never said you could mean other threads at the same time, i said i wasnt refering to this thread ;)

your still trying to fathom out what this has to do with footballers, the same as it has to do with with children in africa,pensions and the sick, **** all. ;) The point i was making about comparisons ;)

ps, How do you quote bits of what people type, cheers ;)

Ps, next time include the full sentence it makes more sense ;)

jbonding wrote.
ps, How do you quote bits of what people type, cheers

Highlight the section of their post, whilst the area is in dark blue right click and press copy, open your reply box and press paste. Highlight the text again and press quote on the small tool bar above this writing. This will put whatever you originally highlighted into a quote box, like this example below.
like this example below.
If you are only doing part of the post you will have to type the person who you are quoting's name above. such as jbonding wrote etc and then paste below it so it comes out like this.

jbonding wrote
Otherwise we won't know who you are quoting.

If you are doing numerous replies or a complicated reply with many quotes you can open DIY.not twice and leave one of them at that bottom of you screen to save keep going back and too.

Forgot to say you can also press the quote button and delete the bits you don't want. This will then give the persons name you are quoting at the top. As you get when quoting the full post.

I'm not the best at explaining give it a try and see how you go.

Sponsored Links
paulbrown said:
If you are only doing part of the post you will have to type the person who you are quoting's name above. such as jbonding wrote etc and then paste below it so it comes out like this.

jbonding wrote

Or you could do it properly:

paulbrown said:
A less than helpful example

ban-all-sheds said:
paulbrown said:

jbonding wrote

paulbrown said:
A less than helpful example

Boring and Sullen wrote

Come on then Boring and Sullen, what is the correct way to post a section of someone elses post?

the more they have the more thewy get and the pakistani, house wifes are having a feild day and the hubby is smiling all the way to the post office in more ways than one.

BOB.DOLE said:

the more they have the more thewy get and the pakistani, house wifes are having a feild day and the hubby is smiling all the way to the post office in more ways than one.

the vast majority are british nationals like you or I so whats your actual point in this comment then!!!!!!! ;)

big-all said:
BOB.DOLE said:

the vast majority are british nationals like you or I so whats your actual point in this comment then!!!!!!! ;)

big slow dumb all read the script can you see the horizon in the thread, what does this say untee thee.

wow nearly an insult havent had a decent one in ages :D :D :D ;)

i take it your point is about them both getting child benefit and also running many a post office :)

big-all said:
wow nearly an insult havent had a decent one in ages :D :D :D ;)

i take it your point is about them both getting child benefit and also running many a post office :)

whats your point big un i am just stating that england is a pakistani paradise island , but it now looks like they have compition, polish, musis, etc...

throught history for thousands of years we have had freindly intermixing of races

celts jutes romans nordics potugeese spannish picts scots irish welsh polish indian african ect ect ect
even the whitest of white people have blood from all over the globe within there genes and it all makes for a better mix for a better society in general

and a few well chosen misreprisentations of facts dosnt stop the great diversity of this country happening

you wont mix your white blood with the asians m8 they dont like us they wont allow there daughters to marry white what the f*ck does that tell you

they are THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET yet they are here how did we get to this f*c*ing state

Sponsored Links
Back