The Greens and UKIP.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They are rapidly becoming joke parties. No-one really cares what they say or do as they are in the real world irrelevant. Nicola Sturgeon rules the roost and does she ever know it. She's just about to be given the keys to number ten with instructions to let in who she wants to live there. Sorry David, but you just lucked out big-time. Welcome to number ten Ed.

Sponsored Links
Dunno Joe, I could see a backlash against a coalition government dependent upon support from the SNP. (Specially south of the border) ;) ;)

Around my part of town, I've seen loads of Labour posters in people's windows, one Limp Dem, but nothing for the Tories. Either means it's looking hopeful for Ed, or maybe Tory voters keep quiet about their choice.

It's the same in Nottingham. I've seen Labour posters in True Blue areas but no Tory posters.

Sponsored Links
They are rapidly becoming joke parties. No-one really cares what they say or do as they are in the real world irrelevant. Nicola Sturgeon rules the roost and does she ever know it. She's just about to be given the keys to number ten with instructions to let in who she wants to live there. Sorry David, but you just lucked out big-time. Welcome to number ten Ed.

Well, I half-agree with you Joseph!

Certainly, the Greenies are a joke and the only people who support them are, basically, hippies.

But you are wrong to say that no-one really cares about what UKIP say or do. The Conservatives and Labour have both noticeably changed their manifestos having seen the public support for UKIP.

According to the polls, UKIP should get about 15% of all the seats in the Commons but, thanks to our first past the post system, they won't. That's why we end up with either Red or Blue every time. If you're happy with all political decisions over the past 15 years, then that's what you want!

perhaps the 'separatist' jocks in non-scottish constituencies hold the balance of power then…. If you believe the popular press , Ed & Nicola are in cahoots, ergo vote labour in wales/england and let the SNP have their say?

FACT. 1/10 of voters in Scotland are 'english', hence the No vote last september.

So perhaps a role reversal is on its way.

Just one conspiracy theory. I am sure there are others…..

DH

Labour are haemorrhaging supporters to UKIP like there is no tomorrow..

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Labour are haemorrhaging supporters to UKIP like there is no tomorrow..

I think both they and the Conservatives are more frightened of UKIP than they publicly admit. I still hope that, despite the undemocratic nature of 'first past the post', they obtain a substantial number of seats in order to have an influence on the way the country is run.

Sponsored Links
Back