The mayor of London ......

Sponsored Links
You seem to like gloating over the difficulties of Brexit

Coming from the silly gasbag who persistently starts threads crowing over the disaster that is the Brexit Omnishambles

Hahaha!

Coming from the silly gasbag who persistently starts threads crowing over the disaster that is the Brexit Omnishambles

Hahaha!
upload_2018-7-10_11-38-21.jpeg

Sponsored Links
"I can assure any conservatives who are not prepared to stand up and honour the wishes of the electorate, I will make damn sure that you all lose your seats"
Nigel Farage.

Yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

and how do you think he will deliver his empty promise, dumbo?

For example, the voters of Uxbridge and South Ruislip (UK Parliament constituency) voted Remain. Will Farage cause their tory MP to lose his seat if he doesn't obey their wishes? How will he do that?

and how do you think he will deliver his empty promise, dumbo?

He's going to stand for the ukip leadership and put you remoaners and tory rebels in yer place.
Again.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How sweet that will be.

Last edited:
Only the voters of Uxbridge and South Ruislip can vote out their MP. Is Farage one of them? How will he outvote all the others?

Do you know how many votes UKIP received from the voters of Uxbridge and South Ruislip at the last election? 1,577

Do you know the total number of votes cast? 46,694

Like Farage, you live in a word of lunatic fantasy.

Only the voters of Uxbridge and South Ruislip can vote out their MP. Is Farage one of them? How will he outvote all the others?

Do you know how many votes UKIP received from the voters of Uxbridge and South Ruislip at the last election? 1,577

Do you know the total number of votes cast? 46,694

Like Farage, you live in a word of lunatic fantasy.

Farage gave us the Brexit vote dumbo.
And the majority voted leave.
Which you and your ilk fail to comprehend.
Dumb LWR.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I see rog has been celebrating England's win prematurely.

Sponsored Links
Back