The McCann mystery,

Ah, so you are speculating that they were involved based on a the premise that they were 'not under investigation'...

Funny that they were at one point Arguidos then :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The investigation started in portugal.....................perhaps they do things differently there.

The original investigation has been ignored.

Sponsored Links
And why is my post deleted...?

All I did was tell you that currently, the McCanns are innocent !!! and your incessant rant, in the circumstances is unfounded and quite rude !

is it the case Joe, that if you're losing an argument you selectively delete posts? (or get a buddy to!!)..

All this blather about who did or did not do whatever, does not detract from the ridiculousness of your original accusations.

Do you stand by your statement that David Cameron and the Mc's lawyers have the power to direct a police investigation any way they please?

The good doctors are part of the establishment and have powerful friends. A bit like the Mitchell plebgate affair. Who else could argue with three coppers and win?

on 'diynot.com' as told by joe.

as i said in a previous post,will the forum admin be held accountable if they decide to get legal about certain people slagging them off ??.

theres a fine line between offering an opinion and spouting accusations.

but hey its your forum joe,you do what you want/like.

We are discussing facts. Get over it or leave the thread.

NO.

There is not a doctor, politician, lawyer or judge who has the power to steer a police investigation any way they please.

To suggest contemplating doing so in one so public as this is a joke.

Anyway Joey, how do you what the latest police investigation has or has not looked at already?

How do you know they have not looked at forensics?

How do you know they have not looked at cadaver dogs?

How do you know they have not looked at The Mc's?

How do you know they haven't looked at the original investigation?

How do you know where there investigation began?

Prey tell.

on 'diynot.com' as told by joe.

as i said in a previous post,will the forum admin be held accountable if they decide to get legal about certain people slagging them off ??.

theres a fine line between offering an opinion and spouting accusations.

but hey its your forum joe,you do what you want/like.

We are discussing facts. Get over it or leave the thread.

NO.

Well contribute then and state your case. (he won't). :rolleyes:

There is not a doctor, politician, lawyer or judge who has the power to steer a police investigation any way they please.

To suggest contemplating doing so in one so public as this is a joke.

Anyway Joey, how do you what the latest police investigation has or has not looked at already?

How do you know they have not looked at forensics?

How do you know they have not looked at cadaver dogs?

How do you know they have not looked at The Mc's?

How do you know they haven't looked at the original investigation?

How do you know where there investigation began?

Prey tell.

FFS they TOLD US that the Mccanns weren't part of this investigation.

How do they know that Maddie was abducted by a stranger? How? Would you care to tell us? :confused: (he won't).

FFS they TOLD US that the Mccanns weren't part of this investigation.
That does not mean that the latest investigation never looked at the evidence thus far regards the Mc's, it just means that they have no new evidence to point them to the contrary.
And it also does not mean that Cameron and some expensive lawyers ordered it. :rolleyes:
Gosh, you are naive.
How do they know that Maddie was abducted by a stranger? How? Would you care to tell us? :confused: (he won't).
They don't and nor do I. They don't know what happened to her, that is why they are investigating.

Look joe, I'm as suspicious of the Mc's as anybody but I find your whole theory regarding outside bodies influencing the police investigation, is hilarious.
That bit is a joke and is absurd. You look like a complete plonker for even suggesting it.

Sponsored Links
Back