The perfect holiday for brexiteers...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
saga.jpg

Sponsored Links
The second point is superfluous and Saga membership is for the over 50's. Have you something against the over 50's?

Sponsored Links
Have you something against the over 50's?
Only the fact that they are the demographic that mostly voted in favour of Brexit...

Which takes away many life choices of the younger generations who voted to remain...

Only the fact that they are the demographic that mostly voted in favour of Brexit...

Which takes away many life choices of the younger generations who voted to remain...

Well the problem is as people age they tend to start voting Tory, I guess it's something to do with becoming more resistant to change, perceived or unreal. So whilst a fair few of the old codgers who voted for brexit have indeed died, they have been replaced by new old codgers.

I will point out again that 'only' 61% of older people voted leave.

So, whatever the reason it is not exactly a unanimous tend to start doing anything.

So, whatever the reason it is not exactly a unanimous tend to start doing anything.

They tend to start voting Tory, who knows how a 2nd(3rd) ref would go.

Only about 60% (ish) of 18-25 yo's voted, and that just the ones that were registered again about 60% ish even lower amongst the lower socio economic groups (what a dismal term that is)

Anyway as your ballot paper cannot identify your age, who really knows which age group voted for what.

To get the younger generation to vote they will have to come up with some App so they can stay in bed and vote via there phones :LOL:
a lot of the bo ne eads probably did not know what the EU is let alone that there was a referendum:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back