DIYnot run by Brexiteers?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, from description of the type of banter that goes on in the CC forum, it is even more extreme than that displayed in GD forum.
The typical "CC forum"" banter is obviously replicated in GD forum by plumbers. Except that they forget that they are now in a general public accessible forum.

You do know that. To be a Plumber does not directly get you in the CC
Its for Gas fitters.

Sponsored Links
We train every Tuesday & Thursday evenings. And have a couple of beers after on the Thursday.

We call it the Thursday night of burning ears
I assume from your response, you think it is hilarious that plumbers have somewhere to go and gossip about other members or plan their escapades?
Your flippancy does naught to address the comments of ***** and *****, that the typical extremist comments are carried over from the CC forum to the GD forum.

Edit: a question to the mod that 'edited' out the names. Am I not allowed to suggest that a**e end and mitch made comments about how the manner and type of gossip, which might offend "snowflakes" is carried over into the GD forum?
well its not full of snow flakes ,that is for sure

there is a distinct lack of prissy snowflakes

Last edited:
At least 3 ( to my knowledge) long standing members of the CC have been banned from this site . because of what they did/ said in the CC ;)
You are confirming that abusive and offensive behaviour occurs in the CC forum, as well as in GD forum.

Unlike GD forum, the CC forum holds their real ID and can prevent them re-joining the CC forum. But they are at liberty to re-join the GD forum, and continue their offensive and abusive behaviour.

Sponsored Links
You mean plumbers with a qualification?

No. Plumber’s with qualification can not work with Gas unless they are qualified to work with Gas. They are two different trades
One works with Gas
One works with Water
Some can do the both some can’t

You need to get in the garden and enjoy the Sunshine
I really need to get out of the sun.
Just had 5 days golfing in Spain last week, spent 4 hours on the course this morning and come back inside from a delicious BBQ. Love this country me.

I really need to get out of the sun.
Just had 5 days golfing in Spain last week, spent 4 hours on the course this morning and come back inside from a delicious BBQ. Love this country me.

Good boy

We thought about using an inflatable gas fitter once. Gave it neck because he kept getting blown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back