The Tories so far..

The Tories so far......

Well Johnson is a liar and he and his cabinet have continued since getting back in power.

When trade talks start, the lies will rise exponentially.
There is a reason why Johnson wants talks held in private.

Sponsored Links
Self employed folk are free to declare amounts varying from zero up to the true amount owed. Or, they could enter into a scheme designed to subvert the taxman out of his correct share. Fortunately, the HMRC have funds now to track down those who decided to dodge their true amount all those years.

My heart bleeds. Diddums.

Wrong again i guess your nick gives you this blind confidence.

Sponsored Links
By better bunch of pricks, do you mean a bunch that are bigger pricks, and less pricky?

Hehe yes collectively they're all a bunch of pricks the whole system is rotten to the core the opposition etc it just invokes a back stabbing tug of war the whole time.

We need a low level format an fdisk a complete erase and start again.

Self employed folk are free to declare amounts varying from zero up to the true amount owed. Or, they could enter into a scheme designed to subvert the taxman out of his correct share. Fortunately, the HMRC have funds now to track down those who decided to dodge their true amount all those years.

My heart bleeds. Diddums.
I've never entered into anything like that.

Recently, HMRC decided that I had overpaid tax and gave me back £600. Then 12 months later decided I owed them £600 plus some extra......
Last year, they did the same, this time returning £300.

It's in savings account, awaiting their letter telling me I owe it to them....

Since speaking to people ive done some searching lots of these payment companies still exist, HMRC know about them and do nothing, all they need to do is add a single code to each and every person oh wait like your tax ref when you submit your return you must declare the authorised code of the accountant, if it's not on the list it's not permitted.
But it would save tax payers millions, same mentality used everywhere by authority, smart motorways they silently fine each and every speeder 98% efficient but cant spot a stopped motorist (system doesn't work!) who pays with their life.

Banned from posts because of saying ELlals family have emigrated andleft him.....god preserve us from stupid snowflake Mods.....See you around folks...I think i will be going the way of BAS...Burn those books mods....bunch of prats

Banned from posts because of saying ELlals family have emigrated andleft him.....god preserve us from stupid snowflake Mods.....See you around folks...I think i will be going the way of BAS...Burn those books mods....bunch of prats
Leaving day is supposed to be friday apparently...

But then you must know what they say about plumbers...

They never do anything on time ;)

They've realised HS2 is a waste of money, but I feel they're too embarrassed to admit it.
It's not a waste of money...

To the tory party...

They are funded by developers and construction companies, so whats an extra £50bn of taxpayer's money got to do with it...:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back