The Tories so far..

What about people who were employed as PAYE for half of their working life and then spent the other half as self employed? Do those years as PAYE NI contributors count for nothing?

I didn't realise as a uni student, you don't get any NI credits :eek:

Sponsored Links
Cunning eh. Greedy tax dodging barstools getting what they deserve.

Pay up time.

Here he comes with his usual clueless comments stick to blagging which is what you are good at i give you that.

Contracting is great if you are in the right niche, Oracle IM / security gigs in demand.

locum pharmacists, optometrists etc will be in the same boat.

Contracting is great if you are in the right niche, Oracle IM / security gigs in demand.

locum pharmacists, optometrists etc will be in the same boat.

it really isn't for everyone, thankfully my time in the industry is to coming to an end. Which I am happy about, then I get to use my vast tool collection (And built my workshop) IT has been good to me, but we've grown apart.

Sponsored Links
it really isn't for everyone, thankfully my time in the industry to coming to an end. Wh8ch I am happy about, then I get to use my vast tool collection (And built my workshop) IT has been good to me, but we've grown apart.

I hear you, i love my workshop and often escape to it for solace or just to polish things like my bluepoint stubby ratchet set.

it really isn't for everyone, thankfully my time in the industry is to coming to an end. Which I am happy about, then I get to use my vast tool collection (And built my workshop) IT has been good to me, but we've grown apart.

End? You over 50? Lol

Here he comes with his usual clueless comments stick to blagging which is what you are good at i give you that.
Lol.
Enlighten us with your wisdom as to why it has taken the HMRC many years to uncover cleverly disguised tax dodgers?

What about people who were employed as PAYE for half of their working life and then spent the other half as self employed? Do those years as PAYE NI contributors count for nothing?
You need at least 10 years contribs to get any state pension now, and 35 years go get the full "flat rate" of about £160 a week. There is the possibility of making additional voluntary contributions, which I don't know about, but try the HMRC link I posted earlier.

You can (should) ask for a pension forecast, and a copy of your NI contribs, which may have errors you will spot.

Sponsored Links
Back