Theiving Eastern European scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
let's see you post a few threads referring to criminals who are Irish, or Jewish, or Methodist, in those terms.

If a catholic church was ransacked and the offenders turned out to be methodist or jewish doing it for so-called religious reasons then such a headline might be appropriate - to any right-minded person.

And if they committed a crime, for example a theft, because they were criminals, how would you title your thread?

Lets see you post a few threads in those terms, describing them as "thieving **** scum."

Sponsored Links
And if they committed a crime, for example a theft, because they were criminals, how would you title your thread?

Lets see you post a few threads in those terms, describing them as "thieving **** scum."

Keep digging mate. The virtue signals are strong in you.

Keep digging mate.

let's see you post a few threads referring to criminals who are Irish, or Jewish, or Methodist, in those terms.

Then I might take you seriously.

What do you think you're signalling?

As Ian suggests, anyone who wrote "Theiving Plumbers scum" would see objections.

Now change the word "Plumbers" to "Irish" or "Jewish" or "Methodist"

Would there be any objection?

Have you ever heard of people saying such things?

Question too difficult?

What do you think you're signalling?

That a decent guy started a thread to vent his frustration about being robbed and you're contribution was to infer he was a fascist.
It speaks volumes about you.

That's only because of social warriors like you. JD

I have said before that blanket defence is as bad as blaket condemnation.

Were the thieves thieving? - yes.
Were they Eastern European? - we will take the OP's word.
Were they scum? I think everyone is agreed, yes.
Therefore the title is accurate. It does not mean all Eastern Europeans are the same.

Catholic priest scum says boy's mother.
If you think other religions could not be substituted shows how far down the slippery slope we are.

My question is, how did he know that the alleged perpetrator was 'eastern european'?

Maybe they recognised the accent? I recognise a Romanian accent now from the local taxi drivers, for example. Or are you suggesting he's lying to stir up racial division?

As for cars - my wife hates my car 'cause the central (un)locking is 2 stage, first click of the fob is drivers door only, second is all doors; that feature may have saved your wifes distress. Just wish I could enable that feature on her new car.
I'm pretty sure we have that facility on our car - she's out in it at the moment and I’m going to check when she comes back. I had exactly the same thought about half past four this morning!

All done. Single point opening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back