Theresa "We'll bring back fox-hunting!"

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Now there's a politician's campaigning promise to energise the voters!

That should turn the tide among the anti-tory under-60's.

Sponsored Links
I strongly disagree with fox hunting. I wouldnt want the ban ended.

73% of conservatives dont want it ended either

Shaun-the-sheep-movie.jpg

Good idea to get rid of the vermin, then after getting rid of labour they should cull the fox population.

So you are saying ordinary people who might even be working with you are subhuman, despicable.

Sponsored Links
Where did I say that?

You put the groups into a hierarchy - first vermin, then labour supporters then foxes.

Vermin and Foxes are not people so you equated labour supporters as being less than human by putting them in with the aforementioned.

If this was your attempt at humour- it shows a lot about how you are as a person.

Own your statement.

You really do fear Labour don't you Hate.

https://www.salon.com/2014/07/29/se..._conservatives_see_a_different_hostile_world/

"which combine to show that conservatives differ from liberals by having stronger, more intense reactions to negative aspects of the environment — such as physical threats, or potential sources of disease — which are ultimately physiological. At the same time, with multiple forms of mass hysteria going on at once, American conservatives seem dead set on proving the scientists right, and underscoring the importance of the work they're doing."

I'm not jumping to conclusions here, but can you read?

Did you mention Labour?

Good idea to get rid of the vermin, then after getting rid of labour they should cull the fox population.

Yes you did.

So you are saying ordinary people who might even be working with you are subhuman, despicable.
Hate is one of your typical RWR fascists. Some on here actually believe Nazis and fascism to be left wing. You could not make it up, but the RWR do.(y)

if RWRs weren't so ignorant, they could look up who had to wear the nazi Red Triangle badge.

Sponsored Links
Back