Theresa "We'll bring back fox-hunting!"

Sponsored Links
if he says he wants to exterminate "labour" and denies he means "labour supporters" then he probably means "all of the working class" or "all working people," which are alternative meanings of the word "labour."

All are equally abhorrent, but not unknown among fascists.

Good idea to get rid of the vermin, then after getting rid of labour they should cull the fox population.
What did you mean by this post then Hate? Or was it your attempt at a 'clever' play on words in an attempt to infer that Labour are vermin and should be exterminated.

You should write for the Daily Fail. Right up your alley.(y)

Sponsored Links
and denies he means "labour supporters"

It is becoming increasingly apparent that Hate can't read.

However this is not as shocking as his desire for mass murder.

Fox Hunting .

Bunch of dressed up crazies charging around the country side , chasing a fox untill it is exhausted & then watch it torn
apart by a pack of dogs .

any one involved in this caper , bang em up for 10 years minimum (no parole)

same for hare coursing , cock fighting , badger baiting, organised dog fights.

Spain dck eads ref bull fighting , USA rodeo bull riding dck eads

Well hurry up & deal with knobrot, then read my post.
I'm still waiting.
I have read your post. I do not need to quote it word for word, because it has been quoted already.
I will ask the same question as Noseall, so who did you mean when you used the word 'labour'?

Still waiting.

You mentioned labour - now that could refer to labour supporters, labour members or people with affiliation to labour. BUT the point is it still refers to people so in either case you equated a group of people as subhuman.

Own your statement. Is it your anger and hatred that makes you make such statements because its sad that your gullibility is preyed upon by people who do not have your interests at heart.

That is illegal.
Does that really matter if its carried on, on Private Land, there is no one able to keep a check on what is going on.

The National Trust is one such organisation that allows it under the auspices that it is only " Drag Hunting" and does not harm wildlife.

Sponsored Links
Back