think I'll get the job ??

• Thread starter confidentincompetent
  • Start date
C

confidentincompetent

This morning I was waiting to turn right at traffic lights (indicators on) The big 4x4 waiting opposite had no indicators on. Light go green I pulled into middle of road waiting for 4x4 to come past but he stopped alongside me glaring and shaking his head, he wound his window down and shouted "I'm trying to turn here get out me fkn way". I obviously replied well use yrr fkn indicators and a few more silly expletives. Anyhow tonight when I got to this house to do an estimate the lady let me in, showed me round etc, but just as I was going hubby came home. Yeah lol it was mr 4x4 :oops:

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I've done that, too!!

Got cut up by an impatient *** on the way to a job, shouted some rude words, and got called "a man with a tiny appendage" (why do women think that hurts? - I just find it funny!).

When I got to the job, a silver Golf with the same reg was in the driveway. I rang the bell, and when she answered, I annouced myself as midgeco*k from Secure Electrical, adding "I guess I haven't got the job!" before walking off....

Also did it years ago at college. Cycling into college, guy who could have let me go doesn't, I call him a person who uses his right hand a great deal, and think no more of it.

Turns out he is my course tutor. Ooops!

I did something similar a few years back. I was taking my daughter to some function organised by her school. I was running late, but following a chap stuck in the right hand lane of a dual carriageway, doing no more than 45mph where the national speed limit applies.

My frustration was getting me angrier and angrier, as I was stuck behind this idiot for about 12 miles. Immediately behind me was an old bill car, so I couldn't do much about it.

Eventually, Just as we approached a set of lights, the police car overtook on the inside and continued on his way. Just then the lights changed to red, so I decided to jump into the inside lane, to get past this oik once and for all.

As we were sitting at these lights (just before they changed) my wife reminded me, "you do realise we need to turn right here!". As the lights changed green, I made the right turn right across the path of the other car. Naturally he became very agitated, while I was thinking "serves him right".

He followed me all the way to the hall where the function was taking place. It turned out to be my daughters best friend being driven to the same function by her father and mother.

Apparently he had only just picked the car up and wasn't too sure where the right turn was. Furthermore, he had already recognised me, so naturally assumed that he wasn't late after all. Obviously If someone he didn't know was behind him, he'd have pulled over and let them pass :eek:

How on earth we managed to resolve this missunderstanding and remain friends is still a mystery. The strange thing is, I was never allowed to drive his kids anywhere after that event (too dangerous), but his wife quite often asked me to drop her off or pick her up, when she wanted to be somewhere in a hurry or expected to meet any traffic problems.

On my way to Court about a year ago I was in a hurry, running late, a lane was being lost after a set of traffic lights. I was in the lane that continued.

A Man in a large Mercedes attempted to muscle his way in and we exchanged words via our rolled down windows, he questioned my ethnic origins and I questions his parents morals and childrens father.

When I got to Court, I met my client, had a chat then was called into Court...

The Man in the Mercedes was the Judge!!!! :confused:

We exchanged pleasantries before laughing at the situation. After the case was finished we met, apologised for out lack of mutual self control and have been convivial ever since.

It turned out he was running late too... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ah, so he possibly meant .."Sorry old bean, didn't realise you were one of us, and not merely a grockle" .... Discrimination is rife here !
:eek:

Mustapha said:
On my way to Court about a year ago I was in a hurry, running late, a lane was being lost after a set of traffic lights. I was in the lane that continued.

A Man in a large Mercedes attempted to muscle his way in and we exchanged words via our rolled down windows, he questioned my ethnic origins and I questions his parents morals and childrens father.

When I got to Court, I met my client, had a chat then was called into Court...

The Man in the Mercedes was the Judge!!!! :confused:

We exchanged pleasantries before laughing at the situation. After the case was finished we met, apologised for out lack of mutual self control and have been convivial ever since.

It turned out he was running late too... :LOL:
you legal eagles are as bad as the rest of us :LOL:

Back