This man needs to be banged up

Can someone clarify if the Jews are a race, and if antisemitism (anti-Jewish) is actually being racist?

If it is racist, then where are BLM in their crusade against racism, in our time of need?

If it's not racist, is being anti-Semitic less important than being racist? Compare the hounding of others (of pale complexion) who are cancelled for their pertinence.

Asking for a rabbi

Sponsored Links
No, Jewish is a religion - members of which come from all races.

Semitic could be described as a race, which is why they prefer to use it (although they originate in the Caucasus, so is it?) but it also applies to a lot of Arabs from whom the Jews are only separated by their religion.

So, are people accused of such a thing being anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, anti-Israel or just anti- a person's behaviour who happens to be Semitic, Jewish or Israeli?

Can someone clarify if the Jews are a race, and if antisemitism (anti-Jewish) is actually being racist?
Yes it is.
If it is racist, then where are BLM in their crusade against racism, in our time of need?
I don't know, since there is no such thing as an official spokesperson, or a leader, it kind of misses the point. I suppose you could go ask some people on a BLM protest what they think of it.

Or you could just skip to the part where you declare anyone who supports BLM is clearly a hypocrite, because they haven't found Wiley and hit him in the face with a cricket bat.

No, Jewish is a religion - members of which come from all races.

Semitic could be described as a race, which is why they prefer to use it (although they originate in the Caucasus, so is it?) but it also applies to a lot of Arabs from whom the Jews are only separated by their religion.

So, are people accused of such a thing being anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, anti-Israel or just anti- a person's behaviour who happens to be Semitic, Jewish or Israeli?
So I can insult an Arab without being racist? :cautious:

Sponsored Links
So I can insult an Arab without being racist? :cautious:
Most people can? If you call him/her an arsehole then you might be a racist or you might not, no way to tell. If you start throwing in racial epithets then you probably are a racist, and thus also an arsehole.

I don't know, since there is no such thing as an official spokesperson, or a leader, it kind of misses the point. I suppose you could go ask some people on a BLM protest what they think of it.
WTF?
There are about 50 million BLM spokespeople on FB and Twitter who are only too eager to speak out on behalf of BLM on every little perceived transgression of anyone else.

WTF?
There are about 50 million BLM spokespeople on FB and Twitter who are only too eager to speak out on behalf of BLM on every little perceived transgression of anyone else.
So, find someone on Twitter who's posted in support of BLM who has also said how ****ty Wiley is. There you go, BLM also opposes anti-Semitism.

As I tried to explain, it depends why you are insulting him.
In this hypothetical scenario, I'd be insulting him for being an Arab. But if as you mentioned it true that the Jews and their bro's the Arabs are not actually races, then I should get away with it.

Jewish is ethnoreligious. It can be used to describe the nation (as an historic nation not Israel), culture, religion and ethnicity, separately or in parts.
There are three different members of being Jews, people born into a Jewish family, people who can trace their ancestry to Jewish lineage, and as EFLImpudence says, people who have converted to Judaism.

As EFLImpudence says 'semitic' did refer to people of the biblical land of Israel and Canaan. It is now an obsolete term.

. I love jokes and feel we should all be able to take the p¡ss out of each other.
Sadly Bodd,those days are long gone.A black can tell jokes about blacks.Jews about jews,disabled about disabled,gay about gay,but never any crossover.

Sponsored Links
Back