THUGS beat up the police

Sponsored Links
You're joking, aren't you?

YOU help the police?

You don't like them for a start.

Second, you'd only be in it for the thrill of the scrap.

securespark said:
Slogger doesn't actually believe much of what he writes - he's like a primary school edition of BEB.DOOL. :evil:

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
wow....what a difference from here :confused:

Do you mean because cops carry guns. it would not of got that far,or can the cops pull out their gun on un-armed trouble makers.And shoot them if they got attacked ?. or would they use their baton's first ?

securespark said:

YOU help the police?

You don't like them for a start.

Second, you'd only be in it for the thrill of the scrap.
:eek: i always have and always will help the police if they where in a situation like that wouldnt you

Softus said:
securespark said:
Slogger doesn't actually believe much of what he writes - he's like a primary school edition of BEB.DOOL. :evil:
you do get personal for no good reason ? what was the meaning of the last outburst did i rattle your cage in some way ?

i would have helped the police wouldnt you .> what with me in your eyes being 6 stone soaking wet and week kneed :LOL:

Slogger said:
you do get personal for no good reason ?
Nope. Do you want me to post here the lies that you've told on other topics, or do you just accept that you do tell lies?

what was the meaning of the last outburst
What outburst?

did i rattle your cage in some way ?
Nope.

i would have helped the police wouldnt you .
Since you ask, I'd have been willing.

i mean......what a difference!

yes the prescence of guns would have changed the situation or prevented it or excalated it...could have gone in any number of different directions. the fact that we have guns here, does not necessarily make life easier.....it's just different....hard to tell what started this particular altercation....but it didnt look as if the cop had any backup....and since there are mean folks everywhere.....seems just a matter of time before someone gets their heads bashed in. :confused:

mlb3c said:
.......but it didnt look as if the cop had any backup....

There were two of them... but it turned out not to be enough when a bunch of violent (?drunken?) thugs attacked them in numbers, perhaps they are experienced in street brawls. Looking on the bright side (?) Britain has quite a number of surveillance cameras in trouble spots, and it is likely that this bunch will not get away with it.

ive been in that situation several times when i was a copper. Still have the damage to my neck to prove it. Only one time would i have resulted to have pulling a gun. Very Very few times did a member of the public help, and i can sort of understand that.
The one that got me was when i was badly attacked. Me and my mate went to a house in one of the really bad areas, and the neighbours were all on the streets and were pleased to see us (always a bad sign) The guy had gone off his head had punched in all the double glazing units and was beating up his pregnant wife on the front lawn. Despite the fact that 30 people were onlooking when we stepped in to break it up no one helped. I nearly had my nose pulled off my face and i held the guy in a headlock for 10 minutes till help arrived. It kinked my spine, together with the whiplash from the punches in my face. My mate hit him across the head several times with his baton and in his words he was trying to split his head open to stop him. the bloke took the baton off of him one handed, while i had him in a headlock on the floor. He said he would kill us when he got up and he meant it. When help turned up it took 8 guys to hold him down and control him.
I suffered really badly after that and when it came to the court case, not one of those onlookers would give a statement. He got 15 months, ive still got the injuries to my spine.

Still its all a memory now!

Thermo said:
Still its all a memory now!
This puts a lot of things into their true perspective, for which I thank you Thermo.

Sorry to hear about the injuries though - makes me shudder when I think that my sister applied to be a WPC. I think she was too short (for the rules at that time).

youre welcome, ive done my bit and left it all behind, but i have to say many of the emotional memories will stay with me forever. Its no different for many other public sector workers, who we are all guilty of taking for granted and forgetting about the crap they really do have to deal with.

Thermo said:
He got 15 months, ive still got the injuries to my spine.

So you became a landscape gardner humping slabs and concrete all over the place? Betcher got a good pension. Do coppers ever retire other than on health grounds?

Thermo said:
youre welcome, ive done my bit and left it all behind, but i have to say many of the emotional memories will stay with me forever. Its no different for many other public sector workers, who we are all guilty of taking for granted and forgetting about the rubbish they really do have to deal with.
sorry to hear you where injured

its obvious your life was at risk if he broke free and took hold of a weapon and knowing this ? if you where armed ( gun ) would you have shot him

Sponsored Links
Back