THUGS beat up the police

BAS, did anyone ever have the heart to tell you you have a big button in the middle of your forehead labelled "press here to make me go XXXX" ?

I've got to stop its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Moderator 4

The wording has been removed as it is offensive to some.

Sponsored Links
Please don't use offensive language like "XXX". It is not necessary.

why all the personal snipes ??? cant you argue or discuss without the personal insults kicking in :eek:

Moderator 4

Keep the thread on track or the personal insults and counter insults will be deleted. Have some manners

Slogger said:
why all the personal snipes ??? cant you argue or discuss without the personal insults kicking in :eek:
dont spoil it - i was enjoying the slanging match!

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:

Slogger has a new year's resolution several months early... :LOL:

bas....why....if you think somones low, just ignore them, you dont have to do a multiple quote reply and break everything down into points, it makes you look a complete ....... to everyone reading your post even to those that might agree with you

dont shoot me but i know you will probrably, i dont have an oppinion on the goings on but every bleedin post you can guarentee that somone will have an argument or try and start one, same people every time.

but above, you rose to it and as soon as i read your reply i thaught....hmmm....then splinter said something along the same lines, and you and i know that people other than splinter and i have picked up on before and it makes yourself look bad.

softus does it to!

no offence to anyone but...cummon...as much as i have an opposition intrest to this forum alot of people enjoy it or are....hooked :LOL: and it makes poor reading for everyone for every topic to become degraded like this, sure its a controversial topic, would you step in or wouldent you? always going to be some people trying to say my willys bigger than yours, as always, at the end of the day, nobody can say what they would do, id like to think i would but if i was on my own? its a hard thing to tell if you would, it dosnt come down to charachter, it comes down to your fight or flight emotions of the moment, more than one occasion ove done silly things in the past and looking back ive **** myself over what could of happened...and other times i look back and think to myself....should have done something......welcome to life in the uk

anyway, back to my point....dont rise to the occasion for the sake of everyone on the forum, because by next year, this forum will be worse than screwfix and will have 2 or 3 members who are actuly worth their space

mlb3c said:
i mean......what a difference!

yes the prescence of guns would have changed the situation or prevented it or excalated it...could have gone in any number of different directions. the fact that we have guns here, does not necessarily make life easier.....it's just different....hard to tell what started this particular altercation....but it didnt look as if the cop had any backup....and since there are mean folks everywhere.....seems just a matter of time before someone gets their heads bashed in. :confused:

Guns or not ...... I got locked up in Connecticut for speeding once ........ God knows what you guys do with real criminals....... I'm not to sure after my short spell in pokey if I was supposed to slow down & do as I was told ....... Or get really shirty with the next cop that crossed my path & beat the living crap outta him ;)

supersparky said:
bas....why....if you think somones low, just ignore them, you dont have to do a multiple quote reply and break everything down into points, it makes you look a complete ....... to everyone reading your post even to those that might agree with you

Finally an intelligent grown up DOES arrive.

Apologies all, I know I should handle someone like BAS in a more mature fashion its just that people like him are just so much fun to provoke, you press the button and he goes KA-BOOM! Every time! .But it is like shooting fish in a barrel and therefore unfair so I'll stop now.

Cheers

Pete

When you kick BAS's butt a few times - he won't talk to you.

I can say whatever I like to him - he won't take me on as he knows he will lose.

BAS's butt indeed
are you a yank ..lol..lol...lol..lol

btw to OP
A.C.A.Bs ;)

baldy01 said:
Apologies all, I know I should handle someone like BAS in a more mature fashion its just that people like him are just so much fun to provoke, you press the button and he goes KA-BOOM! Every time!
You still haven't grasped it have you?

I don't go KA-BOOM, not every time, not even once.

I just take whatever opportunities you provide with your lies and insecure goading to point out to anybody else who is as challenged as you, and hasn't twigged, just how laughable your ramblings are.

supersparky said:

dont shoot me but i know you will probrably, i dont have an oppinion on the goings on but every bleedin post you can guarentee that somone will have an argument or try and start one, same people every time.

but above, you rose to it and as soon as i read your reply i thaught....hmmm....then splinter said something along the same lines, and you and i know that people other than splinter and i have picked up on before and it makes yourself look bad.
Well, if I ignore everybody who I think is a dork, or who posts things I disagree with there won't be much left, and if we all did that, then there'd be precious little here at all.

I probably don't draw the line in the right place, but there is a problem in that if you ignore the depraved barbaric posts that some people spew forth, it looks as though their depraved barbarity is acceptable.

If these people are writing that stuff just to get a reaction from others, then I think that speaks volumes about what pathetic losers they are, and how empty of anything meaningful their lives must be.

But I do have a list of people whom I now ignore completely - it's recently doubled in size, and I dare say it will grow longer in the future.

Sponsored Links
Back