Tip of the iceberg

YOU REALLY ARE DOPEY ARENT YOU .
In September 2021, the UK's National Crime Agency (NCA) reached agreement with Europol on a new working arrangement. The 'working and administrative arrangement' “complements and implements the TCA by providing further clarity on how cooperation should be undertaken at operational level

Gassy 4 notchy O
WRONG

we dont have the same access we did have

I suggest you go and look at how I24/7 and SIS II inter relate to each other and thus why UK is losing out

Nothy 15
gasbag 0

Sponsored Links
WRONG

we dont have the same access we did have

I suggest you go and look at how I24/7 and SIS II inter relate to each other and thus why UK is losing out

Nothy 15
gasbag 0
Not wrong at all europol and uk national crime agency work together .
You are that stupid you put a link from may 2021 five months before the new agreement came in in sept 2021 .
Have you tried to make a docs appointment as you need to get your meds sorted out quickly before you go into melt down .
Gassy 5 ....notch still zero

Answer my post (above) and I’ll answer yours. That’s how things work in a polite society.
Politeness is a very English thing.

Unfortunately not all Englishmen are polite.

Sponsored Links
Be interesting to see what sentences are eventually handed down for 50 million .

The thing is, they need to go away for a very long time, because they will have stashed a good amount hidden in Bulgaria .

Answer my post (above) and I’ll answer yours. That’s how things work in a polite society.
Do you think all foreigners are criminals?

It’s a simple question….seems odd you can’t answer

What percentage of foreigners do you think are criminals

100% of the ones crossing the Channel are criminals because they are illegal immigrants. Difficult to know how many of them are rapists, paedos, murderers and thieves because they deliberately throw their documents away so we cannot trace their background history.

100% of the ones crossing the Channel are criminals because they are illegal immigrants
Under refugee convention people have a right to cross any border to claim asylum, it’s not illegal.

U.K. is signatory go refugee convention.

Do you think all foreigners are criminals?

It’s a simple question….seems odd you can’t answer
It's also a very stupid question. It's so stupid that it really doesn't warrant an answer.

You really are a dope sometimes.

I bet they love you down the local village pub.

Under refugee convention people have a right to cross any border to claim asylum, it’s not illegal.

U.K. is signatory go refugee convention.

When you say any border, do you mean any number of borders?

Crime_www-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back