Toiler macerator - Horizontal run first?

Is this simply to ensure there is sufficient fall between the toilet and macerator? It won't be too difficult for me to increase the fall a little because I am installing a raised floor.
Macerators do not suck waste in and don`t rely on the 1:40 rule.

Sponsored Links
As you say nothing personal until you posted "Modern society, Can`t take truth, Snowflake generation" as your cheap comment comeback all of which is about as far from the truth as you could get regarding me.
I`ve either serviced, unblocked & repaired or replaced 3 - 5 a day for the last +18yrs making good money where as your comments lead me to believe you`re just another who believes everything they read.
FYI I advise Go mains if you can and where you can`t then use it as it is designed to be used.
Hoping this puts this little Tit for Tat to sleep now. (y)
As said before....touchy touchy snowflake

18 years of 5 macerators a day!!!!!..Really...Call me mr sceptical...but v much doubt that

Making good money..hope you are a multi millionare if you done that crap for 18years

Sponsored Links
18 years of 5 macerators a day!!!!!..Really...Call me mr sceptical...but v much doubt that

If you`re going to quote me then have the decency to be accurate. Would of been 4 today but one postponed a service visit as she was feeling unwell.
20180323_105801.jpg

Attachments

• 20180323_122944.jpg
    20180323_122944.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 20180323_134422.jpg
    20180323_134422.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 117
Saw a Grundfos installation guide for the WC-1 today and noticed that they allow a 3m horizontal before the rise! Sounds crazy to me and goes against everybody else but it`s there in Black & White.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back