Tommy Robinson fight back against BBC corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religious crap is taught in Schools too..Something is nonsense

I went to my girls assembly today. All about Lent... All very nice but I think it opens a can of worms...
In the audience would have been non believers and non Christian

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
That's an interesting boast, darrington.

Tell me, how many of the child abusers currently in prison are white?

Sponsored Links
"White, British child rapists are, as a percentage of the white British population, rare"

Andy,,, every word in that post is true,, and SHAME on those who think otherwise!!

So your claim is just made up, and you have no idea what the truth is.

This is a non-argument; there is no moral comparison. White, British child rapists are, as a percentage of the white British population, rare, and when caught, are sentenced to the harshest punishments currently known in our society; they are punished more severely than perpetrators of any other crime. Everybody knows their name and everybody talks about it; the shame is absolute. Pakistani muslim child rapists however, are, as a percentage of the Pakistani muslim British population, numerous, and when caught, they are protected by their own community and defended by our Government and our national broadcaster. Anybody who talks about it is denounced as racist; the crimes are covered up, the blame is apportioned to the victim and to the racism of the rest of the country as a whole.

Listen Johnnyboy, the post above is more to do with the biased punishment between white, British sex offenders, and Muslim sex offenders, put yer glasses on, read it properly.

Evidently you don't know.

Just keep on spouting made-up nonsense, you can make each other happy that way.

Stick to the topic Johnnyboy, it's not about numbers, it's about biased punishment towards white sex offenders.

Stick to the topic Johnnyboy, it's not about numbers, it's about biased punishment towards white sex offenders.

I hope white sex offenders get the maximum sentence they possibly can... Don't feel sorry for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back