Tommy Robinson fight back against BBC corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Irrelevant if threads are there, you'd not be able to prove any such thing because it didn't happen.
If threads were there you couldn’t deny it.
Very convenient for you that they were deleted.
Therefore, there is only one credible explanation for them to be deleted.

If threads were there you couldn’t deny it.
Very convenient for you that they were deleted.
Therefore, there is only one credible explanation for them to be deleted.
And it's very convenient for you that the threads aren't there so you can make up rubbish about me. And you do arf talk nonsense.

How many times are you going to go on about this? It's very dull for everyone, am sure.

Sponsored Links
And it's very convenient for you that the threads aren't there so you can make up rubbish about me.

How many times are you going to go on about this? It's very dull for everyone, am sure.
Well let’s leave it there, until the next time you want to try to prevent the exposure of racism, even though you can’t say what racism is.

Bloke (?) himagin / Jason abc is a fruit cake :LOL:

always has been a porkie pier ;)
And a racist

Well let’s leave it there, until the next time you want to try to prevent the exposure of racism, even though you can’t say what racism is.
And in the spirit of your post, I will reply:
Yes, let's leave it there, until the next time you accuse me of doing something I never did.

(y)

:rolleyes: Don't take any notice of himagin :LOL: he couldn't find his A**e End in the dark with both hands and a torch :LOL:

So it's the child's fault they were born to such parents.

Don't you think there is a problem with a group of Men of one description or another. Where a pedophile belongs to a like minded group that likes young girls and includes his mate, his brother, his cousin, his uncle, his boss.. Do you not think something is wrong there ??

Then his sister, her mate, her mum, her Aunty, her teacher don't do f uck all about it ! Or are too scared to do anything about it???
No one is blaming these kids they are the real victims, the point I was making was that the police ,the social services and the families knew what was going on.
These Pakistani men were abusing young girls because the authorities were turning a blind eye for various reasons.

So you agree with Oxford dictionary definition:
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race

Absolutely. It is the same definition that I have previously posted.
As we know, there is only one human race.
So how do they think there is someone of a different race?

Therefore the dictionary is using the socially constructed concpt of ‘race’.
Only according to the misguided.

Which includes ethnicities, nationalities, cultures , etc.
No, it says someone of a different race.

Why, then, do they call those things 'race'? There cannot be a different race if there is only one so there must be more than one?

Thus racism is the socially constructed definition, which includes prejudice, etc between ethnicities, nationalities, cultures, etc.

It was this definition and concept that sodthisforfun and EFLImpudence argue cannot apply. Their argument that racism is not racism is based on their flawed understanding of the concept of race.
Or yours.

Thus, they do not know, and cannot recognise racism when it occurs. But they want to prevent the exposure of racism.
Not true. We want it used in the proper sense to maintain its gravity and not diluting its meaning by applying it, for example, to fans of different football teams.

Now will either of them offer their understanding of racism?
Yes, for the umpteenth time - it is prejudice against someone of a different race as you have agreed - just don't include things which have nothing to do with race. Simples.

Next you will be telling us that prejudice against a black jew can be anti-semitic.

Why, then, do they call those things 'race'? There cannot be a different race if there is only one so there must be more than one?

Or yours.

Not true. We want it used in the proper sense to maintain its gravity and not diluting its meaning by applying it, for example, to fans of different football teams.

Yes, for the umpteenth time - it is prejudice against someone of a different race as you have agreed - just don't include things which have nothing to do with race. Simples.

Next you will be telling us that prejudice against a black jew can be anti-semitic.
Under the new IHRA definition of anti Semitism I imagine it would quite possible to be "anti Semitic" to a black Jew.
The new definition states that it is possible that a non Jew can be anti Semitic towards another non Jew, please don't ask me how that can be possible because I don't have a clue.

Because they use the socially constructed concept of race and racism. Which doesn't espouse the theory that there are different races within the one human race.

Waht do you think is misguided about it?

So you maintains that the human race is made up of different races? Do you have any evidence to support that theory?

Alternatively, if you are going to claim that the dictionary maintains that there are different races, what do you think is their concept of races, and thus racism, and do you agree with it?

What do you think is misguided about it?

Not true. We want it used in the proper sense to maintain its gravity and not diluting its meaning by applying it,
So what in your opinion is the proper sense of racism?

for example, to fans of different football teams.
Let's not introduce diversion and confusion by presenting imagination stretching examples.

Yes, for the umpteenth time - it is prejudice against someone of a different race as you have agreed - just don't include things which have nothing to do with race.
You still assert there are different races within the human race? So produce some evidence to support your assertion.

I don't need to.
The colour of the skin does not determine whether one is a Jew or not.
Your suggestion confirms it, " a black Jew"!

Last edited:
No one is blaming these kids they are the real victims, the point I was making was that the police ,the social services and the families knew what was going on.
These Pakistani men were abusing young girls because the authorities were turning a blind eye for various reasons.
And the catholic priests were abusing children with the knowledge and conspiracy of their spiritual leaders.
The difference is that there may be hundreds of thousands of victims, and hundreds (or even more) of abusers within the Catholic church.
I can't remember the percentage of the Catholic supposed spiritual leaders estimated to be abusers. I believe it was well over 10% of the Catholic church suppose spiritual leaders.
These abusers were moved around specifically to avoid detection and legal proceedings.

Because they use the socially constructed concept of race and racism. Which doesn't espouse the theory that there are different races within the one human race.

Waht do you think is misguided about it?

So you maintains that the human race is made up of different races? Do you have any evidence to support that theory?

Alternatively, if you are going to claim that the dictionary maintains that there are different races, what do you think is their concept of races, and thus racism, and do you agree with it?

What do you think is misguided about it?

So what in your opinion is the proper sense of racism?

Let's not introduce diversion and confusion by presenting imagination stretching examples.

You still assert there are different races within the human race? So produce some evidence to support your assertion.

I don't need to.
The colour of the skin does not determine whether one is a Jew or not.
Your suggestion confirms it, " a black Jew"!
Jew is an ethno/religious identity, you can be Jewish by blood or Jewish by religion ;(conversion).
On the subject of race, Darwin believed that humanity comprised of different races.
Darwins theory of evolution is taught in schools ,is Darwins theory wrong?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back