Tommy Robinson fight back against BBC corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
BAS is vociferously against racism.
You appear to be not too bothered about racism. But you appear to be vociferously against BAS, (or me), speaking out against racism.
You want to curtail any criticism of racism.
You have this weird idea that only you can decide what is racism, just like you have this weird idea that only you can decide who should live and who should die.

You think it's acceptable to continually type racist comments?
Where have I wanted to curtail racism?
Please show me.

Show me where I said I have to decide who can live or not.
Why do you think I think it's ok to type racist comments? Please show me where I have said that.

I'd like proof please..

Where have I wanted to curtail racism.
Please show me.
If the two threads had not been deleted I could do so easily.
But they have, so I can't.
It saves your acute embarrassment doesn't it?

However, would you like to give us your interpretation of racism, just so we're clear?

Sponsored Links

However, would you like to give us your interpretation of racism, just so we're clear?
I have no embarrassment.

However, let me help you out.
Because I questioned the meaning of the word racism, and how freely it is used these days, you and BAS jumped to the (incorrect) conclusion that I condone racism. That, by the way IS insulting.

NO logic there.

If you think you have the right to decide who should live, and others aren't entitled to an opinion.......
Where I have I said that? Proof please. Or is that more lack of logic on your behalf?

I have never heard Sodthisforfun ever say anything remotely racist... So there is nothing to find.....

If you looked at the Panadrama clip. Then you will see the worst kind of Racist.... John Sweeney ..... A wardrobe racist homophobic slimmy piece of Sh!t...

Because I questioned the meaning of the word racism, and how freely it is used these days, you and BAS jumped to the (incorrect) conclusion that I condone racism.
You persistently complained about BAS accusing someone of racism, and you persistently argued that it was not racism.
BAS and I presented an argument that defined racism on a social constructed concept of racism.
You persistently refused to accept our definition, but you were unable or unwilling to define your version of racism. (and still are unable or unwilling)

Thus you quite obviously wanted to deny anyone else exposing racism, but you were unable to define it yourself.
Therefore the logical conclusion is: you wanted to prevent anyone exposing racism, unless it met your undefined criteria.

Remember?
Then both threads were totally deleted.
I can only assume it was to save you from embarrassment.

I have never heard Sodthisforfun ever say anything remotely racist... So there is nothing to find.....
Someone does not have to say or do anything to condone racism.
Merely objecting to others exposing racism is sufficient.
When that person is not able or is unwilling to provide their interpretation of what is or isn't racism, but wants to prevent others exposing it, then they are supporting, i.e. condoning racism.

Do you want an analogy?
If I see someone trying to stop a fight, and I try to prevent that person intervening, it is a reasonable assumption that I am condoning that fight.
If I see or hear of anyone complaining about dogfighting, and I try to prevent that person from complaining, it is a reasonable assumption that I condone dogfighting.
If I see fireman attending a fire, and I throw missiles at them, it is a reasonable assumption that I want the fire to burn.

Do you want an analogy?
Spiders are not insects. ???

If I see someone trying to stop a fight, and I try to prevent that person intervening, it is a reasonable assumption that I am condoning that fight.
Not if it wasn't a fight.

If I see or hear of anyone complaining about dogfighting, and I try to prevent that person from complaining, it is a reasonable assumption that I condone dogfighting.
Not if it wasn't dog-fighting.

If I see fireman attending a fire, and I throw missiles at them, it is a reasonable assumption that I want the fire to burn.
Not if there wasn't a fire.

I don't expect you to understand and I am beginning to think you don't actually remember your other user names - even more worrying.

Spiders are not insects. ???
Put that in a context that makes sense.

Not if it wasn't a fight.

Not if it wasn't dog-fighting.

Not if there wasn't a fire.

I don't expect you to understand and I am beginning to think you don't actually remember your other user names - even more worrying.
Perhaps you will give us your version of what you think is racism?
Sodthisforfun is unwilling to provide her version.

No I didn't.
I said he is racist, by deduction, as I have explained.
Your deduction is incorrect and for someone who complains about people being offensive, you sure like to dish it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back