Tommy Robinson fight back against BBC corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Pakistani muslim child rapists however, are, as a percentage of the Pakistani muslim British population, numerous, and when caught, they are protected by their own community

As an example, some children were gang raped in a hotel in Manchester a few years ago by muslims (one of whom was related to Salman Abedi the Manchester Arena bomber). During the ensuing trial, the rapists' relatives - burka clad women - harassed and spat at the victims' relatives outside the court daily. This was widely reported at the time but there is little trace of it now on the Internet. It is being expunged from the record!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a non-argument; there is no moral comparison. White, British child rapists are, as a percentage of the white British population, rare, and when caught, are sentenced to the harshest punishments currently known in our society; they are punished more severely than perpetrators of any other crime. Everybody knows their name and everybody talks about it; the shame is absolute. Pakistani muslim child rapists however, are, as a percentage of the Pakistani muslim British population, numerous, and when caught, they are protected by their own community and defended by our Government and our national broadcaster. Anybody who talks about it is denounced as racist; the crimes are covered up, the blame is apportioned to the victim and to racism of the rest of the country as a whole.
There is a comparison in so far as Jimmy Saville and others got away with it for decades.

I agree though that the grooming gangs were not properly investigated due to a fear of racism accusations.

Neverthe less we should be careful because encouraging division is not the solution.

From what I can see, he may have been a misguided thuggish lout when he was younger but seems to have grown up a bit more now, he is trying to expose the stuff that the mainstream media will not let us know
I do share that view to some extent.

Listening to what he says, I agree he is pretty knowledgeable and he comes across sincere in what he says.

Unfortunately his association and funding by the far right doesnt help him and he is considered a toxic figure.

There is a real problem in this country, I dont know what the solution is. Years of promoting multiculturalism has found its been a failure. Or should I say it isnt true, it is really a number of monocultures that have not integrated.

Sponsored Links
Notch seems to be ignoring questioning of his comments yet he seems happy to question others.
I answered your question above, now please have the decency to answer mine.

For the 2nd time, what far right groups are funding Tommy?

I urge you all to watch this all the way..
Tommy Robinson slaughters the BBC, Pannarama, John Sweeney and his cronies.

Bloody hell ! Talk about hypocrisy that Panorama chap racist, homophobic and the elitist bit .....working class accent mocked.......Robinson stitched him up with the fake text .....he was convinced that Robinson sent the text and had no idea they could be faked ....I didn't either until I watched it.

£ 200 and odd quid on expenses for booze from Beeb ....lying basterd should be sacked. Panorama fake news who would have believed it Robinson proved his point bit sad that the beeb plainly isn't impartial :cry:

This was widely reported at the time but there is little trace of it now on the Internet. It is being expunged from the record!
You sure? I just googled it and the first 13 posts are all about the girl in Manchester, the whole first page and onto the second page.

This is a non-argument; there is no moral comparison. White, British child rapists are, as a percentage of the white British population, rare, and when caught, are sentenced to the harshest punishments currently known in our society; they are punished more severely than perpetrators of any other crime. Everybody knows their name and everybody talks about it; the shame is absolute. Pakistani muslim child rapists however, are, as a percentage of the Pakistani muslim British population, numerous, and when caught, they are protected by their own community and defended by our Government and our national broadcaster. Anybody who talks about it is denounced as racist; the crimes are covered up, the blame is apportioned to the victim and to the racism of the rest of the country as a whole.
How many convicted child murderers are white British and how many are Pakistani?
You don't seem to have a problem with child abuse as such, it is only when the it is committed by Pakistanis you get your knickers in a twist.
Why don't you face facts, these girls who were abused by Asian grooming gangs were what is known in America as poor white trash, by that I mean their own white community didn't give a toss about them anymore than they gave a toss about the victims of Savile /Smith and co.
The police themselves said that one of the biggest problems was that the that the girls themselves were from dysfunctional backgrounds, these girls weren't dragged off the street and attacked, they groomed over a period of time.
I have 2 daughters who are grown up now but when they were teenagers we always new exactly were they were and what they were doing 24/7.
If you look at the history of the victims of these grooming gangs a lot of these kids were allowed to be on the streets at all hours of the day and night so is it surprising that they became victims.
Ask yourself why are only white British kids victims ,what about the kids of the Poles, Latvians , Lithuanians, Hindus ,Muslims ,Jews and all the other ethnic minorities why have they not been targeted.
Could it be that they care more about their own people.

Bloody hell ! Talk about hypocrisy that Panorama chap racist, homophobic and the elitist bit .....working class accent mocked.......Robinson stitched him up with the fake text .....he was convinced that Robinson sent the text and had no idea they could be faked ....I didn't either until I watched it.

£ 200 and odd quid on expenses for booze from Beeb ....lying basterd should be sacked. Panorama fake news who would have believed it Robinson proved his point bit sad that the beeb plainly isn't impartial :cry:
The BBC should sack Sweeny and give Tommy his job:D

This is a non-argument; there is no moral comparison. White, British child rapists are, as a percentage of the white British population, rare, and when caught, are sentenced to the harshest punishments currently known in our society; they are punished more severely than perpetrators of any other crime. Everybody knows their name and everybody talks about it; the shame is absolute. Pakistani muslim child rapists however, are, as a percentage of the Pakistani muslim British population, numerous, and when caught, they are protected by their own community and defended by our Government and our national broadcaster. Anybody who talks about it is denounced as racist; the crimes are covered up, the blame is apportioned to the victim and to the racism of the rest of the country as a whole.
Any facts to support your claims, I like your statement that there is no moral comparison between white child rapists and Pakistani child rapists.
Are you claiming that white child rapists are morally superior to non white child rapists.

This is a non-argument; there is no moral comparison. White, British child rapists are, as a percentage of the white British population, rare, and when caught, are sentenced to the harshest punishments currently known in our society; they are punished more severely than perpetrators of any other crime. Everybody knows their name and everybody talks about it; the shame is absolute.
First part about the ethnicity of child rapist, please read this: https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-...le-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/
The UK courts also do not punish these people severely, deffo not severe enough imo. I've seen child rapists hit the headlines because their sentences have been too lenient, getting just 4-5 years for a couple of decades of abuse. I also think they're not punished more than for say, murder so not sure why you're under the impression that child rapists are punished more than any other crime. The only thing that keeps me happier about convicted child rapists is prison justice....

Pakistani muslim British population, numerous, and when caught, they are protected by their own community and defended by our Government and our national broadcaster. Anybody who talks about it is denounced as racist; the crimes are covered up, the blame is apportioned to the victim and to the racism of the rest of the country as a whole.
There was a cover up with the Rochdale gang, and lessons learned, the police apologised etc. I can even remember a drama on BBC that they made telling the story (and I could argue that the BBC had a hand to play in bringing it to even more people's attention).
But have we not now been told of more gangs, and of their convictions in the news? And people are now talking about it, MP's, media.. there certainly has been a shift for the better.

Notch seems to be ignoring questioning of his comments yet he seems happy to question others.
I answered your question above, now please have the decency to answer mine.

For the 2nd time, what far right groups are funding Tommy?
Oh dear, you are agitated.......you posted your 'question' just 30minutes earlier.

Bless (y)

What far right groups are these?
Got a link to this information?
I am happy to stand corrected, since you want to play the pedants argument. Far right groups dont have funds to bankroll him, however hard right groups dp, ones that fund lots of far right groups and ferement Islamic hatred.

Tommy Robinson has been funded by numerous groups, including American, European and Australian hard right / ultra conservative groups, think tanks, individuals and political parties. He has also been funded by Individual far right infividuals pledging money.

Also Tommy Robinson has been funded by Israeli groups -ie those that have anti Islam interests.

Middle East Forum The think tank claiming to fund the rallies is described by the anti-extremist organisation Southern Poverty Law Centre (SPLC) as “fomenting anti-Muslim sentiment.” The president of the MEF, Daniel Pipes, has a history of supporting far-right parties, including the Freedom Party of Austria (FPO) and Sweden Democrats, the populists who have experienced a recent surge in support according to the polls ahead of the Swedish election later this year

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/free-tommy-robinson-funding/

From another source:

• A Philadelphia-based thinktank, the Middle East Forum (MEF), acknowledges it has spent about $60,000 (£47,000) on Robinson’s legal fees and demonstrations staged in London earlier this year. A senior MEF executive has been closely involved in preparations for this weekend’s march, though the thinktank said she was there in a personal capacity.

• A US tech billionaire, Robert Shillman, financed a fellowship that helped pay for Robinson to be employed in 2017 by a rightwing Canadian media website, the Rebel Media, on a salary of about £5,000 a month.

• A small Australian rightwing group, Australian Liberty Alliance, says it has helped fund Robinson, but did not disclose how much.

• A New York City-based thinktank, the Gatestone Institute, has published a succession of articles supporting Robinson’s cause.

• The David Horowitz Freedom Center (DHFC), a California-based thinktank that describes itself as a “school for political warfare”, has published a series of pieces defending Robinson, and has lobbied for him to address US politicians.
Horowitz, the co-founder of the DHFC, told the Guardian in an email: “Tommy Robinson is a courageous Englishman who has risked his life to expose the rape epidemic of young girls conducted by Muslim gangs and covered up by your shameful government.”

MEF, Gatestone and the DHFC are well funded by influential rightwing donors, according to tax returns scrutinised by the Guardian. In 2014-16, the returns show they received a total of almost $5m from several millionaire donors.

Advertisement
MEF received $792,000 from a foundation led by Nina Rosenwald, the co-chair of American Securities Management, once dubbed “the sugar mama of anti-Muslim hate”.

The DHFC received $1,638,290 from five wealthy benefactors, one of whom is believed to be among the biggest-ever donors to the Republican party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back