Tommy Robinson fight back against BBC corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
If you criticise me for "wishing people dead" it's hardly out of context to quote you saying that you wish people dead.

If you criticise me for "wishing people dead" it's hardly out of context to quote you saying that you wish people dead.

You've quoted me out of context, I was talking about the IS men who beheaded ordinary civilians in the name of some god with no remorse and instilled fear in many more, NOT because they had OPINIONS I disagreed with but because of their ACTIONS.

You can't take anything on board can you? Your need to have the last (nasty) word, put others down, no matter who they are, their beliefs, what they say is out of hand. Or in some cases, wish them dead just because they are think or are different to you.

You're no better than the racists you claim to have the moral high ground over. You have zero tolerance, understanding and ability to think clearly and logically.

If you choose to believe an untruth in order to attempt to justify your abusive behaviour, you are no better than the worst of the abusers.
It's not abuse.
Let's face it Himmy, it's very difficult to change the way you are, the way you write. There has only been one person with your style of writing on here, the words you chose to use, the way you think, the way you misread and miscalculate comments, the non-stop stuff about racism and comments about credibility. It's pretty unique. It hasn't mattered which username you come back as, it soon becomes apparent that you're the same person to the many regular members.

It's not about being abusive, it's just seeing with own eyes.

But it has nothing to do with wanting people on here dead because of their point of views.
So you are the sole arbiter of deciding who should live and who should die, and woe betide anyone else who has a view?
It sounds suspiciously like deciding who can deduce racism and who can't.

It's not abuse.
Let's face it Himmy, it's very difficult to change the way you are, the way you write. There has only been one person with your style of writing on here, the words you chose to use, the way you think, the way you misread and miscalculate comments, the non-stop stuff about racism and comments about credibility. It's pretty unique. It hasn't mattered which username you come back as, it soon becomes apparent that you're the same person to the many regular members.

It's not about being abusive, it's just seeing with own eyes.
You carry on convincing yourself in order to excuse your abusive behaviour.

So you are the sole arbiter of deciding who should live and who should die, and woe betide anyone else who has a view?
It sounds suspiciously like deciding who can deduce racism and who can't.
Again, you misunderstood.
Where have I said anything like that? And what's that to do with racism?

Believe it or not, to hold an opinion, shared with many parts of the world, that to want someone who is a cold-blooded murderer like the ISIS beheaders punished is accepted. It's called capital punishment.

I don't know any people who think it's acceptable to want dead someone who's opinions you don't like typed on a DIY forum.

Now, if you think logically, rather than join in with BAS to try and make a point against me that isn't actually there, then fine. But that's you not understanding, or choosing to understand the difference, and nothing about what I actually meant.

Where have I said anything like that? And what's that to do with racism?
BAS is vociferously against racism.
You appear to be not too bothered about racism. But you appear to be vociferously against BAS, (or me), speaking out against racism.
You want to curtail any criticism of racism.
You have this weird idea that only you can decide what is racism, just like you have this weird idea that only you can decide who should live and who should die.

I don't know many people who think it's acceptable to want dead someone who's opinions you don't like typed on a DIY forum who would think that was acceptable.
You think it's acceptable to continually type racist comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back