Tommy Robinson fight back against BBC corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to stand corrected, since you want to play the pedants argument. Far right groups dont have funds to bankroll him, however hard right groups dp, ones that fund lots of far right groups and ferement Islamic hatred.

Tommy Robinson has been funded by numerous groups, including American, European and Australian hard right / ultra conservative groups, think tanks, individuals and political parties. He has also been funded by Individual far right infividuals pledging money.

Also Tommy Robinson has been funded by Israeli groups -ie those that have anti Islam interests.
Far right, Hard right...
"I say potato and you say potahto":rolleyes:

But to cut your 'copy and paste' exercise short...

He's funded by what are basically known as 'the scum of the earth' !

Sponsored Links
During the ensuing trial, the rapists' relatives - burka clad women - harassed and spat at the victims' relatives outside the court daily. This was widely reported at the time but there is little trace of it now on the Internet. It is being expunged from the record!
Maybe it didn't happen, but was reported to have happened by Tommy Robinson supporters, like yourself, in fact.
You obviously prefer the Tommy Robinson version of events to the real news posted by the mainstream media.

Did I miss the Tommy Robinson supporters reunion?

Full marks to those (including sodthisforfun it seems) who used logic, facts and reasoned argument to expose the misplaced support for Tommy Robinson.

There is a comparison in so far as Jimmy Saville and others got away with it for decades.
Let's not forget the many thousands of sexual abuse (and other forms of abuse) victims of the Catholic Church's supposed spiritual leaders.

Sponsored Links
How many convicted child murderers are white British and how many are Pakistani?
You don't seem to have a problem with child abuse as such, it is only when the it is committed by Pakistanis you get your knickers in a twist.
Why don't you face facts, these girls who were abused by Asian grooming gangs were what is known in America as poor white trash, by that I mean their own white community didn't give a toss about them anymore than they gave a toss about the victims of Savile /Smith and co.
The police themselves said that one of the biggest problems was that the that the girls themselves were from dysfunctional backgrounds, these girls weren't dragged off the street and attacked, they groomed over a period of time.
I have 2 daughters who are grown up now but when they were teenagers we always new exactly were they were and what they were doing 24/7.
If you look at the history of the victims of these grooming gangs a lot of these kids were allowed to be on the streets at all hours of the day and night so is it surprising that they became victims.
Ask yourself why are only white British kids victims ,what about the kids of the Poles, Latvians , Lithuanians, Hindus ,Muslims ,Jews and all the other ethnic minorities why have they not been targeted.
Could it be that they care more about their own people.

So it's the child's fault they were born to such parents.

Don't you think there is a problem with a group of Men of one description or another. Where a pedophile belongs to a like minded group that likes young girls and includes his mate, his brother, his cousin, his uncle, his boss.. Do you not think something is wrong there ??

Then his sister, her mate, her mum, her Aunty, her teacher don't do f uck all about it ! Or are too scared to do anything about it???

So it's the child's fault they were born to such parents.
It's not the child's fault for being born into certain religions either.
But
a) some are demonised for being born into a certain religion,
b) some children are abused by their supposed spiritual leaders,
c) these supposed spiritual leaders are protected by the church.
and d) these victims (and their parents) are bullied by the church into not reporting the abuse.

It's not the child's fault for being born into certain religions either.
But
a) some are demonised for being born into a certain religion,
b) some children are abused by their supposed spiritual leaders,
c) these supposed spiritual leaders are protected by the church.
and d) these victims (and their parents) are bullied by the church into not reporting the abuse.

Jason. There's something we agree on

Thats not bad for a friday

During the ensuing trial, the rapists' relatives - burka clad women - harassed and spat at the victims' relatives outside the court daily. This was widely reported at the time but there is little trace of it now on the Internet. It is being expunged from the record!
Yes, of course, as it's so easy to expunge things from the Internet, isn't it.

Almost as easy, in fact, as spitting at people whilst wearing this:

upload_2019-3-1_11-56-23.jpeg

It comes as no surprise to find that you are a classic example of not only being a vile, hate-filled racist scumbag who is not fit to exist, but being as thick as sh*t as well.

Yes, of course, as it's so easy to expunge things from the Internet, isn't it.

Almost as easy, in fact, as spitting at people whilst wearing this:

View attachment 160064

It comes as no surprise to find that you are a classic example of not only being a vile, hate-filled racist scumbag who is not fit to exist, but being as thick as sh*t as well.
First point, funny. Yeah, you'd have to be really daft to spit at someone wearing that..
Second point, OTT with the name calling and wishing people were dead. In case you were wondering, the second part is what Secure was talking about.....

Second point, OTT with the name calling and wishing people were dead. In case you were wondering, the second part is what Secure was talking about.....
Like accusing someone of being a sexual deviant?
Or accusing them of being abusive when they clearly haven't been.
It is absolutely understandable when people get riled by obvious abuse and false accusations.

But you moan at the one responding with insults, rather than the one starting the abusive behaviour!

Very much like your moaning about people calling out racism, which you argue isn't racism, but you can't or won't provide your interpretation of racism.

Your credibility is in a death spiral.

Your credibility is in a death spiral.
Himmy, with all your different user names, you'd think you could change your tune. You always did harp on about credibility. I'll say again, what you think of me matters nowt. It's only been you who is concerned about what strangers think of you on a forum, and only you I've ever known who puts too much importance on it.

But you moan at the one responding with insults, rather than the one starting the abusive behaviour!
I have told you before, you reap what you sow. Had you had a long history of being civil to people then a, I would've been civil to you all along, and b, you'd not have been banned countless of times.

I have told you before, you reap what you sow. Had you had a long history of being civil to people then a, I would've been civil to you all along, and b, you'd not have been banned countless of times.
Nonsense. You have convinced your self (and trying to convince others) that I am someone else in order to try to justify your abusive behaviour.

You are being abusive. There is no excuse for it.

Nonsense. You have convinced your self (and trying to convince others) that I am someone else in order to try to justify your abusive behaviour.

For clarity, please could you confirm you have never posted under a different username on this forum.

For clarity, please could you confirm you have never posted under a different username on this forum.
Still trying to excuse sodthisforfun's abusive behaviour?
For clarity, I can confirm that I have never posted under a different username on this forum.
But I very much doubt if you or sodthisforfun will believe me.

Now will you have the decency to apologise for your false allegations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back