Tommy Robinson News - contempt of court

Sponsored Links
Yes,so proud of himself,keeps changing his name!

Why do you think he has to do that ? Nothing to do with the fear of attacks from extremist groups and wanting to protect his family ? Do you know who he is, his attitude and beliefs ? Have you bothered to watch the report or been following his unlawful imprisonment and torture ?

He'll be banged up again soon. He's a convicted criminal and always will be. A nobody.

Sponsored Links
Whether or not he is falsely imprisoned again will depend on how far the government is prepared to break the law.

A trained journalist, who didn't know there was such a thing as contempt of court. Might there have been just a little untruth even in thaqt statement from him?

I always thought that ignorance of the law was no defence anyway.

The real issue though is that he nearly collapsed such an important case, imagine if the people had escaped justice because of him?

It beggars belief that some people follow him so intently, and hold him as their hero. Easily led maybe.

Tommy Robinson is a stool pidgeon. Always has been & always will be.

He is there simply for the mouth breathers to follow. What started out as a promising career amongst free thinkers was soon rumbled, he was banished & remains persona non grata.

Let's allow the crud to get their venom out and then the quality posters will start coming.

A trained journalist, who didn't know there was such a thing as contempt of court. Might there have been just a little untruth even in thaqt statement from him?

I always thought that ignorance of the law was no defence anyway.

The real issue though is that he nearly collapsed such an important case, imagine if the people had escaped justice because of him?

It beggars belief that some people follow him so intently, and hold him as their hero. Easily led maybe.

I'm not defending any of those points as clearly you don't know anything about it.

He'll be banged up again soon. He's a convicted criminal and always will be. A nobody.
A nobody? Why because he has the guts to talk about what is happening to this country and wants change. It is always the same with you leftist liberals, either have the same political beliefs and views as me or you are a nazi.

If I was Tommy I would be looking to sue Sky news for slander. The 8 min segment that they shown was heavily edited. Making him give answers to totally different questions making him look bad. Trouble is people are so dumb and will believe anything the MSM tell them.

Dunno much about this caper tbh

But there is a democratic principle

Called freedom of speech

Sponsored Links
Back