Tommy Robinson News - contempt of court

Was he in Guantanamo bay then?

Worse, he was white British in a predominately Muslim prison and transported there by the government on purpose so that he would be killed by Muslim extremists.

Sponsored Links
A nobody? Why because he has the guts to talk about what is happening to this country and wants change. It is always the same with you leftist liberals, either have the same political beliefs and views as me or you are a nazi.

If I was Tommy I would be looking to sue Sky news for slander. The 8 min segment that they shown was heavily edited. Making him give answers to totally different questions making him look bad. Trouble is people are so dumb and will believe anything the MSM tell them.

Faultless sentiments and factual, but we know the left don't care about facts.

Worse, he was white British in a predominately Muslim prison and transported there by the government on purpose so that he would be killed by Muslim extremists.
You're wasting your time. He has a criminal past; that means he is guilty of anything and everything now, regardless of the law.
Its people like noseall who had people hung with no evidence. 'Oh, he nicked summat a few years ago, hang the fecker - he's got form, he must of killed 'em'. Its just a leftist view. Intolerance, a trait that inflicts the left, one that they would rather the right wing adopt.

Sponsored Links
How many convictions do you think he's had?

Which one do you describe as "he nicked summat a few years ago?"

Not the mortgage frauds, obviously. Not assaulting an off-duty policeman. Not the fake passport caper. Not his previous Contempt of Court.

I know how many. I also know he has not spent his whole life carrying out crime after crime. You do though, so this 'life of crime' you were on about... care to share?

You're wasting your time. He has a criminal past; that means he is guilty of anything and everything now, regardless of the law.
Its people like noseall who had people hung with no evidence. 'Oh, he nicked summat a few years ago, hang the fecker - he's got form, he must of killed 'em'. Its just a leftist view. Intolerance, a trait that inflicts the left, one that they would rather the right wing adopt.

You're right of course but I think it's right to bring exposure to this issue, and keep doing it, because there are a lot of moderates who need to be saved from the hard-left propaganda machine. Let's not make it easy for them but staying silent, now's the time to stand up and make as many people aware of this as possible.

You're right of course but I think it's right to bring exposure to this issue, and keep doing it, because there are a lot of moderates who need to be saved from the hard-left propaganda machine. Let's not make it easy for them but staying silent, now's the time to stand up and make as many people aware of this as possible.
Good luck then. You cant educate pork.

Go on then. How many? Which of them do you describe as "he nicked summatt a few years ago?"
I didn't say he had stolen anything. I was making a comparison to noseall on how the judicial system views Yax. 'Once a criminal always a crimanal' - a view you seem to hold too, with no evidence whatsoever.

How many convictions do you think he's had?

Which one do you describe as "he nicked summat a few years ago?"

Not the mortgage frauds, obviously. Not assaulting an off-duty policeman. Not the fake passport caper. Not his previous Contempt of Court.
He might have convictions from the past but does that make what he is standing against wrong? He is correct with what he says. People like to call him a racist, Nazi etc without even listening to his views. A lot of people who did the same after actually listening to him changed their mind, yes including muslims. He is not racist or a Nazi, just has the balls to say what is happening to this country unlike our PC correct virtue signalling police and career politicians.

Good luck then. You cant educate pork.

I'm more interested in informing people that aren't ideologically possessed. There are people reading this forum all the time that are not aware that our most fundamental freedoms are being attacked, that an innocent person can be unlawfully detained and tortured because he's exercising his right to an opinion.

Do his "convictions from the past" entitle him to commit Contempt of Court?

How far in "the past" do you think his convictions are? Ten years? Twenty? Thirty?

No.

Sponsored Links
Back