Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Jeds has gone quiet now he's defeated his own argument. :sneaky:
Some of us have to work. You have no answers to the key questions so you just ignore them. Your own points have been soundly defeated. Because you have no response to that you wait a few days and then make the same points again.

You have to engage your intellect first.

You agree that only matchstick men were burnt. These were typhoid victims. What about the able bodied people? Did they get cremated?

Remember - there were 11,000,000 of them. Put your intellect into gear and tell me - what happened to them?

Now tell me - if they were death camps - then why did they keep the typhus victims alive until they died naturally? Why weren't they gassed?

Now tell me - why was there never one single witness to any of the 11,000,000 bodies that were supposedly gassed? Why is that? Not a single person reported seeing a person that had been gassed. Run that past your intellect before you answer.

Why is it that Treblinka is listed as a major death camp that supposedly gassed 900,000 people (ten times the cup final crowd) but they forgot to build any crematorium ovens. Let your intellect have a think about that one.

They were supposedly dumped in an open grave (by hand) the size of a Council swimming pool. Let your intellect think on that one - then tell me how they fitted 10 times the FA cup crowd in there - one by one.

You have to forget what you've been taught is the truth, and let your intellect guide you. Really, the Holocaust makes no sense when you do that.

Sponsored Links
Now tell me - why was there never one single witness to any of the 11,000,000 bodies that were supposedly gassed? Why is that? Not a single person reported seeing a person that had been gassed. Run that past your intellect before you answer.

Guess they were all too dead to see the dead person next to them??

What about during disposal? We are talking 23 times the population of Bristol. Use your intellect.

Do you still think bodies don't burn? Seem to remember you were quite certain about that fact earlier...

Do you think they do? 75% water? Are you on drugs?

I`m pretty sure I explained, and quoted the worlds foremost expert on the matter, and her evidence is that there is enough fuel in the human body for, once it is lit, and if there is wicking material present, it to sustain a fire.

Now, I don't know if she is Jewish or not, but I am inclined to go with her testimony.

What are your scientific qualifications btw? You seem quite expressive on how things are scientifically impossible? How many PhDs or published papers do you have?

A masters in material science perhaps? Or in fact are you just a buffoon?

Sponsored Links
He's a buffoon, of course.
Mind you, so are the people who fall for his trolling and encourage his ranting! :LOL:

Do you still think bodies don't burn? Seem to remember you were quite certain about that fact earlier...

I`m pretty sure I explained, and quoted the worlds foremost expert on the matter, and her evidence is that there is enough fuel in the human body for, once it is lit, and if there is wicking material present, it to sustain a fire.

Now, I don't know if she is Jewish or not, but I am inclined to go with her testimony.

What are your scientific qualifications btw? You seem quite expressive on how things are scientifically impossible? How many PhDs or published papers do you have?

Don't be silly. She'd get the Nobel Prize for proving science wrong. In this universe a body that is 75% water and 10% mineral doesn't burn. You must be on a different planet. That's it, you are on a different planet to the rest of us. Up Uranus.

Don't be silly. She'd get the Nobel Prize for proving science wrong. In this universe a body that is 75% water and 10% mineral doesn't burn. You must be on a different planet. That's it, you are on a different planet to the rest of us. Up Uranus.

"Assuming there is sufficient wick material, the body can sustain its own fire for around 7 hours. During this time, the heat causes muscles to dry out and contract, making the limbs move and sometimes adopt characteristic postures (see illustrations)."
New Scientist 2009.
Now I haven't seen the Nobel Prize list for the past few years, but I assume this basic science, like the type I was taught, was judged as unworthy of a prize.

What are your qualifications for being such an arrogant pr1ck?

Oh, thought so, keyboard scientist with the IQ of a dog turd.

When the argument is lost - the abuse begins.:rolleyes:

He's like a cracked record. Fifteen pages of him saying the same thing: 'The body is 75% water and water can't burn'.
Aren't you all fed up with him going round in circles yet?

He's like a cracked record. Fifteen pages of him saying the same thing: 'The body is 75% water and water can't burn'.
Aren't you all fed up with him going round in circles yet?

Clearly not. People still respond to him.

That's the problem. He will never admit he is wrong, and as for issuing an apology...
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back