Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem. He will never admit he is wrong, and as for issuing an apology...
:rolleyes:
Instead of making banal statements, why don't you join in and get your ass kicked?

Sponsored Links
That's the problem. He will never admit he is wrong, and as for issuing an apology...
:rolleyes:
Instead of making banal statements, why don't you join in and get your ass kicked?
So in summary bodies do burn. Glad we cleared that up.

Don't be silly. If there is a house fire and someone dies - do they find a body? They do? Well that's because water doesn't burn in this universe. Up Uranus.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
yeah, course they do, you fruit loop.

Keep believing that.

I just feel sorry for you. The schools where you grew up must have been terrible.

Sponsored Links

Keep believing that.

I just feel sorry for you. The schools where you grew up must have been terrible.

At least I went.:rolleyes: Up Uranus.

Keep believing that.

Are you a homosexual? Maybe you're constantly in a form of internal strife cos you get funny feelings when you look at men.

Would explain your constant jokes about Uranus.

Some sort of latent desire.

Keep believing that.

Are you a homosexual? Maybe you're constantly in a form of internal strife cos you get funny feelings when you look at men.

What planet are you on? Up Uranus.:mrgreen:

There

Keep believing that.

What planet are you on? Up Uranus.:mrgreen:

there is that anal fixation again. were you abused as a child by a Jewish person? Is that why you are so bitter? Or were you in love with a male Jewish classmate growing up. That would help explain your poor education and your obsession with making sh1t jokes about anuses.

I wouldn't wish it my worst enemy. Sorry to disappoint you. Up Uranus.

I wouldn't wish it my worst enemy. Sorry to disappoint you. Up Uranus.
Making lots of sense there Joe, much like the rest of your arguments.

Go and put your pink jack boots on and goose step to yourself to your nearest gay bar. if your lucky you may discover something about yourself. (y)

I see Jeds has gone quiet now he's defeated his own argument. :sneaky:

Do you still think bodies don't burn? Seem to remember you were quite certain about that fact earlier...

Do you think they do? 75% water? Are you on drugs?

I`m pretty sure I explained, and quoted the worlds foremost expert on the matter, and her evidence is that there is enough fuel in the human body for, once it is lit, and if there is wicking material present, it to sustain a fire.

Now, I don't know if she is Jewish or not, but I am inclined to go with her testimony.

What are your scientific qualifications btw? You seem quite expressive on how things are scientifically impossible? How many PhDs or published papers do you have?

A masters in material science perhaps? Or in fact are you just a buffoon?

Don't be silly. She'd get the Nobel Prize for proving science wrong. In this universe a body that is 75% water and 10% mineral doesn't burn. You must be on a different planet. That's it, you are on a different planet to the rest of us. Up Uranus.

"Assuming there is sufficient wick material, the body can sustain its own fire for around 7 hours. During this time, the heat causes muscles to dry out and contract, making the limbs move and sometimes adopt characteristic postures (see illustrations)."
New Scientist 2009.
Now I haven't seen the Nobel Prize list for the past few years, but I assume this basic science, like the type I was taught, was judged as unworthy of a prize.

What are your qualifications for being such an arrogant pr1ck?

Oh, thought so, keyboard scientist with the IQ of a dog turd.
If a body can sustain it's own fire for 7 hours why does it require on average between 500 and 600 pounds of wood to cremate a single corpse, can you show a single example of a body cremating itself using its own body mass,

I see Jeds has gone quiet now he's defeated his own argument. :sneaky:

Do you still think bodies don't burn? Seem to remember you were quite certain about that fact earlier...

Do you think they do? 75% water? Are you on drugs?

I`m pretty sure I explained, and quoted the worlds foremost expert on the matter, and her evidence is that there is enough fuel in the human body for, once it is lit, and if there is wicking material present, it to sustain a fire.

Now, I don't know if she is Jewish or not, but I am inclined to go with her testimony.

What are your scientific qualifications btw? You seem quite expressive on how things are scientifically impossible? How many PhDs or published papers do you have?

A masters in material science perhaps? Or in fact are you just a buffoon?

Don't be silly. She'd get the Nobel Prize for proving science wrong. In this universe a body that is 75% water and 10% mineral doesn't burn. You must be on a different planet. That's it, you are on a different planet to the rest of us. Up Uranus.

"Assuming there is sufficient wick material, the body can sustain its own fire for around 7 hours. During this time, the heat causes muscles to dry out and contract, making the limbs move and sometimes adopt characteristic postures (see illustrations)."
New Scientist 2009.
Now I haven't seen the Nobel Prize list for the past few years, but I assume this basic science, like the type I was taught, was judged as unworthy of a prize.

What are your qualifications for being such an arrogant pr1ck?

Oh, thought so, keyboard scientist with the IQ of a dog turd.
If a body can sustain it's own fire for 7 hours why does it require on average between 500 and 600 pounds of wood to cremate a single corpse, can you show a single example of a body cremating itself using its own body mass,
Body fat can make a good fuel source, but it needs material such as clothing or charred wood to act as a wick. Like that in a wax candle, a wick absorbs the fat and pulls it into the flame, where it is vapourised, so enabling it to burn.

Assuming there is sufficient wick material, the body can sustain its own fire for around 7 hours

Above quote from john DeHaan, a fire investigator at Fire-Ex Forensics in Vallejo, California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back