Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, you love proof, I have posted expert testimony about how bodies burn. You keep claiming bodies are 75% water, which is incorrect by the way.

Who is the real idiot here? I'll give you a clue as you are clearly dense. It's you.

How much of the human body is water and how much mineral that doesn't burn? Will you tell us? (he won't). Up Uranus.

Sponsored Links
Was it 11 million Jews killed in the holocaust? Most sources I've looked at claim between 4/6 million total.

The Jews think it was their holocaust. They forget to mention the 5 million 'others'. They don't get pensions or a land of their own though.
So there was a holocaust and 6 million Jews died! Why are you arguing with everyone? :eek:

The didn't die and neither did the 'others'. Do keep up. Up Uranus.

Oh dear, you love proof, I have posted expert testimony about how bodies burn. You keep claiming bodies are 75% water, which is incorrect by the way.

Who is the real idiot here? I'll give you a clue as you are clearly dense. It's you.

How much of the human body is water and how much mineral that doesn't burn? Will you tell us? (he won't). Up Uranus.

You obviously left school before they covered evaporation. Doesn't surprise me. You can tell.

Was it 11 million Jews killed in the holocaust? Most sources I've looked at claim between 4/6 million total.

The Jews think it was their holocaust. They forget to mention the 5 million 'others'. They don't get pensions or a land of their own though.

Ah. I see what you're saying. 5 million victims where not Jewish. My apologies.

Sponsored Links

So there was a holocaust and 6 million Jews died! Why are you arguing with everyone? :eek:

But you said they did die, they must be pretty old now if they didn't die.

Keep changing your story Joe, must be that lack of education. I am beginning to pity you

But you said they did die, they must be pretty old now if they didn't die.

Keep changing your story Joe, must be that lack of education. I am beginning to pity you

I think you need to start at the beginning of the the thread. You are clearly confused.

So you admit that there are pension drawers then? Most have died of old age. Put your feeble intellect into gear.

But you said no one died, but here you are clearly saying people have died.

Mixed messages Joe. You should enrol at the local primary school, say year 3? That should cover It.

Careful you don't get arrested for being a dodgy old man in a school!

So you admit that there are pension drawers then? Most have died of old age. Put your feeble intellect into gear.

But you said no one died, but here you are clearly saying people have died.

Mixed messages Joe. You should enrol at the local primary school, say year 3? That should cover It.

Careful you don't get arrested for being a dodgy old man in a school!

Are you on drugs? Or are you special needs?

Still waiting for the proof of the global Zionist conspiracy?

Go on show us (you won't)

You are boring me now.

Answer these questions (that Turkey couldn't answer). Until you answer them all - I won't respond to any of your drivel:

Please explain how 900,000 people (ten times the cup final crowd) were gassed, dragged manually into a hole in the ground the size of a swimming pool and buried in Treblinka. Then explain why a death camp would forget to build any crematoria. Who designed this camp? Who forgot to build the crematoria? Why do aerial laser scans prove no mass grave was ever dug? Why did no-one see a body that had been gassed? That's 11,000,000 bodies and not one witness. Why did Auschwitz have a hospital? Why wasn't Anne Frank killed on arrival as the legend tells us? If all those Jews were killed - then who the heck is drawing pensions in Israel? Ignore what you have been told as a child. Engage your intellect and answer my questions. (he won't)

So no proof then. Thought so. Keep on trucking.
No proof
No documents
No letters
No photos
Nothing proving a global conspiracy to defraud countless governments of billions of pounds by faking the holocaust.

So you have nothing to support your argument? Answer that question (you won't)

Ok, don't answer my questions. You answer mine I'll answer yours (you won't)

I know who looks the bigger fool. I'll give you a clue as you are so clearly some sort of ******. It's you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back