Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are from the camps after the infrastructure collapsed. Did you expect them to take them with them in a luxury coach? They were typhus victims. So tell me John, if they were death camps - why did they keep typhus victims alive? Just tell me why? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Do you think they swam across the Med?

Did no-one notice hundreds of ships plying back and forth while the area was criss-crossed by observer planes and naval ships?

You are surely aware that Palestine was occupied by British forces until 1948?

Where do you think the Gypsies went?

How did they populate Israel then? My understanding is that most Jews went to Russia via transit camps like Treblinka - then overland to Israel after the war. How do you think it worked?

I don't think the Gypsies went anywhere. How did they find out who was homosexual? Pick up every man with a handbag? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You claim that the Jews and Gypsies were not exterminated. You claim that they somehow went to Israel without anyone noticing them.

When do you claim that happened?

Do you claim that, at the end of the war, nobody noticed them? Were they provided with food, when half of Europe was starving and depended on international aid?

Where are the records of trains and ships transporting them across Europe and across the sea?

So where did they go then? We know they weren't cremated because there are no pictures showing the crematoriums emitting smoke. Chimneys were of great interest to the allies because they were looking for war manufacturing plants which would then be bombed. So how do you explain that one away John? No reconnaissance pictures show such an event. So where did the bodies go? Eye witness accounts say that flames were belching out of the chimneys day and night - which of course proves that they were either deluded or giving second hand rumour as fact. Can you now see why I'm skeptical?

So where did they go then?

That's what I'm asking you.

You claim they were not exterminated. So where do you claim these millions of living people went without ever being seen again? They didn't even try to draw their money out of the foreign banks they'd put it in, or to claim valuable works of art that had been seized. They didn't contact their relations in the USA or the UK, and they didn't return to their homes in Holland. They didn't take up their old businesses as traders, engineers or authors. They didn't claim their pensions. Yet you claim they were alive.

There are plenty claiming reparations off the Germans in Israel. Where did they come from? Even the Jewish Almanac says there were more Jews in 1948 than 1935.

Now answer the questions I set you. These are questions that no-one has ever been able to answer. To even try fails Occam's Razor.

They were taken away to concentration camps.
They went without ever being seen again.
After the war, they didn't even try to draw their money out of the foreign banks they'd put it in, or to claim valuable works of art that had been seized.
They didn't contact their relations in the USA or the UK, and they didn't return to their homes in Holland.
They didn't take up their old businesses as traders, engineers or authors. They didn't claim their pensions.
We know nowhere that millions of people could arrive without being noticed.
There were very few trains and ships in working order, and their use was carefully rationed.
Food was in short supply and was rationed.
Palestine was occupied by British forces, who had plenty of cameras, until 1948.

Occams razor says they were dead.

Joe says they weren't.

If you can't tell me where the bodies went - you lose. We know they weren't cremated. We know that there were not thousands of mass graves dug as they'd be on the aerial photos. The most likely answer (which satisfies Occam's Razor) is that the Jews (forget the six million) were shipped via Treblinka into Russia, made their way to Israel and claimed pensions from the Germans. BTW, not many peasants had great amounts of gold and pictures did they? You think they did?

Now answer my questions.

Please mods lock this thread and shut this fool up.

There's no need to upset JohnD like that. He's doing his best. The truth will out - it already is - hence the panic of Tony Blair and his backers.

It appears that Joe is ignorant of the scandal of Switzerland having the policy of appropriating money and gold deposited in their banks during WW2.

To Switzerland's undying shame, they actually deliberately destroyed the records, so they could write back to any surviving heirs "Sorry, Mr Cohen, we have no record of your late father depositing a million francs in our bank"

A UBS employee who gave a witness statement fled the country to evade a warrant for his arrest under Swiss Banking Secrecy laws.

Switzerland's post-war prosperity and development is thought by some to have been largely funded by these stolen assets.

You may find this so shocking that you think I am making it up. Google "Swiss War Gold Scandal" or similar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress_lawsuit_against_Swiss_banks#US-Swiss_tension

But don't you see you've answered your own mystery John? The Jewish people never reclaimed their wealth - not because they were dead - but because their wealth had been stolen as you have outlined above.

I don't understand why you can't see that. :confused:

not because they were dead

What makes you think that being dead would not have stopped them?

Have you thought of a mechanism yet by which millions of people could have crossed Europe and the Mediterranean without using trains and ships, without anyone noticing the food and accommodation they used, and with nobody in the British Forces occupying Palestine seeing them?

German railway records are available recording the regular train service that shipped them (alive) to the camps. Why do you think there are not equivalent railway records moving them off to Israel? Do you think there was a secret spare supply of hundreds of working locomotives, and trucks, fuel and rail capacity? In war-torn Europe with the infrastructure in ruins and hardly any working stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back