Tory govt is implementing Northern Ireland Protocol

Sponsored Links
And this woman?

PRI_179396791-e1610964508340.jpg

https://www.cambstimes.co.uk/news/crime/transgender-rapist-jailed-6910204

@ Transman really needs to get a grip of the truth.

He certainly doesn't have one now.

I'm all in favour of women being protected from rapists and sex offenders.

But seemingly our government is not.

Tranny doesn't know who to blame.

Or perhaps he is like Buffoon Johnson.

Notorious.

Sponsored Links

Notorious.

what are you on about :confused::confused:

U need to get a grip of reality :LOL:

no wonder your party had the worst election results in what 50 odd years :LOL: like u they are unable grasp reality

incidentally for some one who sang there praises of corbyn from the rafters u are remarkably quiet about the bloke since starmer threw him out :LOL:

Fair weather freind were you :LOL:

or is yer local party branch lurking in here :idea:;)

tranny struggling to evade the fact that his beloved tory government is to blame.

From your source:

The European Union is set to postpone legal action against the U.K. for breaching the Northern Irish Brexit deal, according to two people familiar with the matter, as riots grip the province.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...t-legal-action-amid-northern-ireland-violence
I wonder who those two people are. One of them is bound to be Arlene Foster. The other one? Sammy Wilson probably.
The EU, having decided to interfere in N. Ireland have to accept the consequences of their actions.
The days of blaming the British government and the Unionists are coming to an end.

The hardline approach by the EU risks inflaming the situation further.

Notorious.
Why don't they have transgender prisons for transgender people.

Why don't they have transgender prisons for transgender people.

Perhaps you should ask the Conservative Government, or Transman, their apologist, who raised the topic on this thread.

No doubt Home Secretary Prissy Patel, or her predecessors Sajid Javid, or Amber Rudd, or Theresa May, could tell you.

Perhaps you should ask the Conservative Government, or Transman, their apologist, who raised the topic on this thread.
If these people are neither one or the other, then they should be placed in facility were they can be together.

If these people are neither one or the other, then they should be placed in facility were they can be together.

Don't tell me, I'm not in charge. Tranny thinks that Jeremy Corbyn is running the country, but tranny is mad.

your Prime Minister
He ain't my Prime Minister anymore.
He and the Tory party have unilaterally ended the Union.
By selling N. Ireland to the EU in return for his version of Brexit, things will never be the same again.

He ain't my Prime Minister anymore.

sure he is. He hasn't (yet) been stabbed in the back by the tories.

Brexers never decided and agreed what they wanted Brexit to be.

Brexers said they wanted a border between EU and UK, but not a border between RoI (which is part of the EU) and NI (which is part of UK). So they wanted something impossible. Are you surprised they have not achieved the impossible?

Theresa May said no UK Prime Minister could agree to a border between GB and NI. Boris Buffoon has given you one.

He said he'd "get brexit done."

Don't you feel you've been done?

Sponsored Links
Back