Traffic wardens

Sponsored Links
A ticket is only valid once filled in complete & placed on your windscreen or handed to you directly.
No wonder you keep getting tickets.
If a council traffic warden has issued a PCN but not yet attached it to your vehicle, the council has the power to request the car’s registered details from the DVLA and can send you postal PCN.
They will already have your vehicle registration number so will be able to trace you through that.
https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/advice/legal/traffic-wardens/

Generally I'm a very considerate driver.

the-road-warrior.jpg

Sponsored Links
I don't keep getting tickets muppet. I've had one in two years. If you read what I said properly, I said that the ticket has to be placed on the windscreen or handed to you in person at the time to be valid. Although the council will disagree, if there is no photographic evidence of the ticket placed on the vehicle, once it goes to the independent adjudicator the local authority will back down. Facts. Done it 5 times in the past. Why don't you listen to factual experience rather than copying something online. Numpty

You don't work around here obviously.
In some areas where the customer isn't booking you in online, you have to move your van 4 or 5 times a day. (2 hours max stay. No return within 1 hour) if you are working on the same job all day.

2 years without a ticket is a miracle.
You get used to setting an alarm on your phone a few min before the time runs out.

I cut it fine hence sometimes they've started filling a ticket out, you just don't even bother conversing with them. Just get in & go, they really hate it.

2 years without a ticket is a miracle.
You get used to setting an alarm on your phone a few min before the time runs out.

I'd soon tire of that. So much so, I'd do something else or somewhere else, than go through that rigmarole.

We've got one bloke who'll phone the office to complain if he can't park nose - in :mrgreen:

Christ on a bike, you must be ticketed on a regular basis. Illegal parking is optional you know. Must be a nightmare darn the sarf-east.

Central London is a nightmare nosy, or it was when I last worked there 14 years ago. I suspect it's much worse now.
Not that it's all sunshine and roses in Cornwall, getting stuck behind a tractor or negotiating your way through a herd of wayward sheep can be stressful.

Central London is a nightmare nosy, or it was when I last worked there 14 years ago. I suspect it's much worse now.
Not that it's all sunshine and roses in Cornwall, getting stuck behind a tractor or negotiating your way through a herd of wayward sheep can be stressful.

Luckily, if I have to go to London, it's only for meetings so at most I need my laptop.
Train from Lichfield to Euston, and walk from there.

Luckily, if I have to go to London, it's only for meetings so at most I need my laptop.
Train from Lichfield to Euston, and walk from there.

Even trades like sparkys who are working on site might drive there tools to site on the Sunday and get the train for their duration.

I spent the best part of year there in the early 90's. Goodge Place. Also worked at Yorke Way, East London (Racheal Whitereads 'House') Glebe st, Chiswick.
Chiswick was one heck of a place for a 20 something singleton to spend time. Incredible.

Luckily it’s only few times a year I have to do the moving your van thing. Because I work direct for the customers 98% of the time they sort it online. It’s only in rentals that I pay.
My van is diesel.... £14.90 for 90 minutes in Islington!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back