Traffic wardens

You've busted no-one tw@t.
Really?
You tell a story that can not be logically true. If you weren't there, and only just arrived as the offender was being bundled into a police car. You could not logically have known what events had previously transpired.
When I got to the shop a decorator was being bundled into the back of a police car,
So you must have invented the story, and thought we'd be gullible enough to swallow it.
Who's the tw@t full of BS?

Or you were told this story by A N Other. Which you re-tell to the forum without thinking could it be plausible.
apparently he pulled up on the double yellows
However, fact-checking the details, we discover it could not be remotely plausible.
others (such as stopping on double yellow lines) may need an observation period of anything up to five minutes to prove that, for example, passengers weren’t alighting or goods weren’t being unloaded.
https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/advice/legal/traffic-wardens/
Yet you re-told the story anyway. Either because you were gullible enough to believe it, or you thought others were.
Who's the tw@t full of BS?

You've been busted well and truly.

Sponsored Links
A mates sister worked as a warden in London many years ago, she was patrolling the streets when a Jag pulled up and the driver started yelling all kinds of abuse, it was Rolf Harris

I wonder how chaotic it would become if all parking restrictions were removed and parking was just a free-for-all. I wonder how stupid it would become, I'm sure towns and cities would soon become gridlocked - It would be a right laugh....

I live in an over-grown village, popular with commuters and seven miles from a major UK city. We had one through line station, but the added a second one several years ago easy walks to get to them from anywhere in the village. I live on a road between the two and almost everyone has a drive, or off road parking in the road.

One of the stations has a massive free car park, which fills up rapidly on a morning, drivers then used to park along my road, parking across drives, blocking pavements, so we campaigned for yellow lines, 11:30 to 14:00, to target the commuter parking. Several tickets later and our problem was fixed, but it simply moved the problems to the main through roads. With no yellow lines and no wardens, life in my road would be total chaos.

A neighbour goes out regularly jogging, yet when he goes to work, to catch the train 1/3 of a mile away, he takes his car - why do people do this?

A neighbour goes out regularly jogging, yet when he goes to work, to catch the train 1/3 of a mile away, he takes his car - why do people do this?

Coz they're unthinking idiots.

I've posted the story before on here, of the woman who was shouting about the "ridiculous lack of parking" outside her cherub's school.

"I've had to park all the way down there", she said, "and I only live there", pointing out her house, less than a couple of hundred yards away.
When the headmaster pointed out that she'd have been better off walking in the first place, she told him to "not take that tone with me".

(Sutton Coldfield, mid - nineties.)

Sponsored Links
Another one that I have just remembered.
A mate from Solihull, knowing that a couple of our social group liked to do a bit of fitness , started earnestly telling me during one evening out that he was going to get a bike on the cycle - to - work scheme , because he worked in the city centre.

Although I'm no expert on bikes, I like a shiny trinket, so I was quite engaged in the research he'd done, and the shortlist of bikes he was showing me.

Fair play, I told him. Gotta be about a ten mile trip, I guessed.
"Nah, less than a mile", he replied.

Turns out his intended cycle - to - work was to the local train station .

I told him that, by the time he'd got dressed and ready, he'd have walked to the station easily, would have got a better workout, and if he cycles he'd still be cold by the time he got there.
Utter waste of time, money, and effort.

I was thinking of getting one of those electric scooters...

I'd keep it in the back of the van and when "finally" parked up, "hopefully" within 300 yards of the job and having lugged all my tools in, I could use it to get down to the nearest merchants and pick up a bundle or two of 28! :)

I was thinking of getting one of those electric scooters...

I'd keep it in the back of the van and when "finally" parked up, "hopefully" within 300 yards of the job and having lugged all my tools in, I could use it to get down to the nearest merchants and pick up a bundle or two of 28! :)
Always have one when I'm travelling to a a location near towns where parking may be an issue.

Always have one when I'm travelling to a a location near towns where parking may be an issue.
So it was you?
upload_2021-1-17_14-9-43.png

Bob. What is the point of you??????? I’m not lying, I’m not miss informing you, I’m not looking for an argument.
I’ve appealed 5 tickets & won every time.
Don’t keep misquoting people it makes you look even more pathetic.
I don’t “keep getting” tickets all the time.
If l said the sky is blue you would disagree. You are obviously far to intelligent for us tradesfolk. Why don’t you go & find another forum to annoy a whole new bunch of people. ****.

I don’t “keep getting” tickets all the time.

In my misspent youth I had 9 tickets up to bailiff level. What a complete **** I was.

I’ve appealed 5 now. Same thing. I’ve driven off before it’s placed on the windscreen & I’ve got the ticket in the post.

That's fourteen so far that you've told us about.
And it seems you still haven't learned.
You still think you know the law better than the RAC, and still misguiding others.
Remember. Has to be completed & placed on windscreen or it’s not valid.

Knob. Get a life.
You keep getting “behaviour advice”but you still keep on the same path of agitating.

Sponsored Links
Back