Traffic wardens

On a refurb last year in Swiss Cottage, most of the blokes would just accept getting a ticket everyday (£65.00 if paid within 14 days). It was easier than moving the van all the time plus you can only get 1 ticket a day if you stay in the same spot.

Sponsored Links
Then you should have parked in one of those ample spaces.
What possessed you to park somewhere that you might be liable for a ticket when there were ample spaces available?

Honestly id love to see the day you come unstuck my god i will fking laugh :)

I can't stand these people 'im only doing my job'

Despite the job title of 'professional cu nt' you're still there proclaiming you're just doing your job.

Sponsored Links
I spent the best part of year there in the early 90's. Goodge Place. Also worked at Yorke Way, East London (Racheal Whitereads 'House') Glebe st, Chiswick.
Chiswick was one heck of a place for a 20 something singleton to spend time. Incredible.

When I was about 19 (1975 ) I had some chums in Earls Court Square and I eventually lived there for about 3 or 4 months, it was known as 'Kangaroo court' in them days because of the numbers of young Aussies living there. I had my first doner kebab on the Earls Court Road and discovered the 'Wine bars' of Kensigton. I recall thinking at the time '**** me, a pub that only sells wine'.

Anyway, one saturday morning we were walking along Earls court Rd behind a girl wearing black panties and bra, black stockings and suspenders and nothing else, this was something you didn't often see in the provinces, we decided we ought to invite her to a party we were having that night so my friend ran up behind her and said 'excuse me love' and she turned around to reveal a big black Freddy Mercury type moustache.:LOL:

When I was about 19 (1975 ) I had some chums in Earls Court Square and I eventually lived there for about 3 or 4 months, it was known as 'Kangaroo court' in them days because of the numbers of young Aussies living there. I had my first doner kebab on the Earls Court Road and discovered the 'Wine bars' of Kensigton. I recall thinking at the time '**** me, a pub that only sells wine'.

Anyway, one saturday morning we were walking along Earls court Rd behind a girl wearing black panties and bra, black stockings and suspenders and nothing else, this was something you didn't often see in the provinces, we decided we ought to invite her to a party we were having that night so my friend ran up behind her and said 'excuse me love' and she turned around to reveal a big black Freddy Mercury type moustache.:LOL:
I knew we had met before

We must be around the same age Nosey!
Did you frequent Joe Shmoe's on Chiswick High Road in the early '90's? It was regularly rammed with trolley dollies and nannies. Good job I was armed with a sh!tty stick, I can tell you.

I wonder how chaotic it would become if all parking restrictions were removed and parking was just a free-for-all. I wonder how stupid it would become, I'm sure towns and cities would soon become gridlocked - It would be a right laugh....

I wonder how chaotic it would become if all parking restrictions were removed and parking was just a free-for-all. I wonder how stupid it would become, I'm sure towns and cities would soon become gridlocked - It would be a right laugh....
I spend a lot of time in Tenerife and I've never paid a penny in parking. Every town, no matter the size has free parking. Every supermarket has a free car park and, if it happens to be in the middle of town, the supermarket is built above the car park.
I think I remember seeing one paid for car park in Santa Cruz, the capital but, I don't remember seeing a parking meter and the system works great.

I wonder how chaotic it would become if all parking restrictions were removed and parking was just a free-for-all.

To see what this actually looks like, come to Bradford, Blackburn or any of the occupied towns of the north of England. It's a glimpse of our future!

To see what this actually looks like, come to Bradford, Blackburn or any of the occupied towns of the north of England. It's a glimpse of our future!

Birmingham.....

Screenshot_20210117-104355.png

I don't keep getting tickets muppet. I've had one in two years. If you read what I said properly, I said that the ticket has to be placed on the windscreen or handed to you in person at the time to be valid. Although the council will disagree, if there is no photographic evidence of the ticket placed on the vehicle, once it goes to the independent adjudicator the local authority will back down. Facts. Done it 5 times in the past. Why don't you listen to factual experience rather than copying something online. Numpty
Hmmm, so the RAC say one thing, and you say another. Who should I believe, the one that gets parking tickets all the time, or the association that represents motorists?

No wonder you keep getting tickets.
If a council traffic warden has issued a PCN but not yet attached it to your vehicle, the council has the power to request the car’s registered details from the DVLA and can send you postal PCN.
They will already have your vehicle registration number so will be able to trace you through that.
https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/advice/legal/traffic-wardens/

Sponsored Links
Back