Truce

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just an idea. Starting next Monday lets have a truce. Start again. No more slagging individuals / Mods. Life is too short for all this unpleasantness. Whats to lose? We can all use the site to the benefit of one and other.

BE HAPPY

Sponsored Links
Fine - you stop people posting vile and disgusting views, and I'll stop telling them how vile and disgusting they are.

ban-all-sheds said:
Fine - you stop people posting vile and disgusting views, and I'll stop telling them how vile and disgusting they are.

What's vile about immigration control? All countries do it - but you don't like that do you? It's 'racist' according to you.

joe

Sponsored Links
Ban and Joe. You missed the idea. Start afresh. Just give it a try and if someone posts something offensive we can just arrange to have them shot by the sniper. Hang onI'm getting confused now. Was it one of you that was the sniper because if that is the case we could have a bit of difficulty whenever the need arrises to" take out" a transgressor. Lets keep it light to begin with and see how it travels.

BE HAPPY

If you dont like whats said, bit your tongue.
It wont go away, but it wont be at the top of recent posts. :rolleyes:

Thats the end of that truce then! :evil:

Next monday eh......oh great..

BAS your nothing but a **** ** with **** *** ****** *** ** ***** and you ************ up ***** ** **** and another thing..****** * ** * ******* ** your head ** ** ****** ** * becasue thats ********** you ** *** ****** ** **rough end of a pinapple!

Softus!..**** ** ** ******** **** ******more like you come on here with your fancy word s and ***** * ******* *** ***** * ***a bowl of oil an***** ** you need **** *** ** ** with no lube either mate!

Joe90!...your nothing but a **** ** ** ************and a ******* who ***** ****** with a scaffold tube up ya **** *** ** ***** and **** **** ****

who else?...

ah slogger...you need to ***** **** **** ********* ** *** ** **** in the ****** ** you silly old **** **** ***

anyone else want some?...come on I'll ave the lot of ya!

Zampa said:

BAS your nothing but a **** ** with **** *** ****** *** ** ***** and you ************ up ***** ** **** and another thing..****** * ** * ******* ** your head ** ** ****** ** * becasue thats ********** you ** *** ****** ** **rough end of a pinapple!

Softus!..**** ** ** ******** **** ******more like you come on here with your fancy word s and ***** * ******* *** ***** * ***a bowl of oil an***** ** you need **** *** ** ** with no lube either mate!

Joe90!...your nothing but a **** ** ** ************and a ******* who ***** ****** with a scaffold tube up ya **** *** ** ***** and **** **** ****

who else?...

ah slogger...you need to ***** **** **** ********* ** *** ** **** in the ****** ** you silly old **** **** ***

Ever the diplomat. You are a shining example to us all.

BE HAPPY

williams89 said:
Zampa said:

who else?...

Ever the diplomat. You are a shining example to us all.

BE HAPPY

I do my best...:cool:

Zampa, I think you misspelled "************" in the abuse directed at joe-90.

Also, strictly speaking, b-a-s is not a **** **, but sometimes he's a bit ****-*-****.

You got me spot on though:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back