Uk manufacturing

Sponsored Links
I see the USA is doing better financially than it did under Trump. Just another mundane bounce back.

Sponsored Links
That ignore feature is great - I can just imagine them getting all agitated in front of their screens in their bed sits as less and less people are rising to their trolling. More people should try it - let them just talk amongst themselves. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That is exactly what those who choose to bury their heads in the sand are reduced to, talking among themselves about how clever they are at sticking their heads in the sand. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Notice how the trolling is reduced when the trolls claim they are ignoring the other posters?
Their comments are reduced to "we can't hear you".
Great isn't it? Keep it up.

Cue the usual: has an ignored poster just said something? :rolleyes:

Manufacturers that source materials from the EU are still struggling - one that I won't name for professional reasons told me only this week that German parts that are vital to their high-end product lines are becoming increasingly difficult to get. They have yet to find a UK company that can make them to the required standards.

Things can change very very quickly.
I thought Tesla are now worth more than all ofGermanys car manufacturers combined (not actually sure about that btw, it might be more profitable or something, bit vague. Sorry. Don’t quote me!!)

Market cap yes but output and jobs not in the same ballpark.

Focus on output and GDP. House prices go up - we feel wealthy but effect on GDP?

Sponsored Links
Back